And today I have a delicious salad with avocado and green celery. For the first time I ate it in a restaurant and admired the unique taste. But when I sorted the composition of this salad, I realized that it was absolutely easy to prepare. In addition, it is very useful - a real storehouse of vitamins and minerals. Now I often cook it when I'm on a diet. It really helps me lose a few extra pounds. But summer is coming soon - the season of light dresses, short shorts and swimwear. Therefore, it’s time to tasty refreshments to get in shape: to become beautiful and slim. And I invite everyone to my company! I assure you, a salad with avocado and green celery is prepared very simply and quickly.
- avocado - 1 piece;
- medium-sized fresh cucumber - 1 piece;
- celery stalks - 2 pieces;
- medium onion - 1 piece;
- lemon - 0.5 pieces (or a quarter);
- lettuce (you can Beijing cabbage) - 200-250 grams ;;
- dill or parsley - 30-50 grams;
- olive oil - 2-3 tablespoons (the amount can be adjusted);
- salt, pepper - to taste.
Tasty salad with avocado and green celery. Step by step recipe
- Wash, dry and lettuce leaves (Chinese cabbage) in small cubes, about 2x2 centimeters.
- Cut the cucumber into small pieces. I cut it lengthwise into 2 or 4 parts and cut it into slices, approximately 0.5 centimeter thick.
- We cut celery stalks along and also in small sizes.
- The washed greens of dill or parsley are chopped as desired.
- For this salad, choose a ripe, soft avocado. Cut it lengthwise into 2 parts. We cut into cubes with a knife in the middle, 2x2 centimeters in size and carefully take them out with a spoon, leaving the skin untouched. If you have a ripe avocado, then you will do it very simply. To easily get a bone from the half of the avocado fruit, you need to strike the bone with a knife blade, on a small scale. Pull the stuck knife towards you: and the bone is easily separated from the pulp of the fruit.
- Sliced lettuce, celery stalks, avocado, cucumber and dill, parsley put in a bowl.
- Cut the peeled onion into thin feathers: first, cut it into 2 parts and chop into thin half rings along (not across) the vegetable itself. Separate the onion half rings, pour over the freshly squeezed lemon juice. For pickling, approximately 2 tablespoons of lemon juice are needed. We slightly crush the onion with our hands so that it starts up the juice, less bitter and better pickled. Leave to stand for 5-7 minutes.
- Add salt, ground pepper, pickled onions to the salad (along with the lemon juice in which it was pickled), season with olive or other vegetable oil and mix everything thoroughly.
- Leave to brew for 5-7 minutes and serve.
Salad with avocado and green celery really turned out to be glorious: tasty, juicy, fresh, and most importantly - healthy. Such a vitamin salad will go well with any side dish or meat. It can be prepared both on the festive table, and for a quiet family dinner or a light delicious breakfast. For a change, slices of mozzarella or feta cheese can be added to a salad with avocado and celery. Eat it, recharge your batteries with vitamins and positive energy, be healthy and beautiful: along with “I love to cook”! Enjoy your meal!