DIY Easter wreath on the festive table - a delicious salad with meat. Incredibly beautiful salad with pork meat will become a real decoration of the festive table. And its unique taste and aroma will drive even the most fastidious gourmet crazy. Even an inexperienced chef can cook meat salad according to this recipe. There will be no limit to the delight and joy of guests and relatives.
- 2 tubers of boiled potatoes;
- 300 grams of champignons;
- 5 pieces of boiled eggs;
- 200 grams of hard cheese;
- 2 carrots;
- 250 grams of boiled pork;
- 350 grams of mayonnaise;
- a bunch of any greenery;
- quail eggs for decoration;
- 4 tablespoons of olive oil.
Tasty salad with butter. Step by step recipe
- Fresh champignons (but you can also any other fresh mushrooms) are cut into thin plates. Naturally, they must first be washed and cleaned.
- Rub carrots on a coarse grater.
- Separately, fry prepared mushrooms and carrots in olive oil until soft.
- Rubbed boiled potatoes into a bowl on a coarse grater.
- Grind the eggs with a grater or vegetable cutter in another bowl or salad bowl.
By the way, I like another way of chopping eggs: using a fork. We take an egg in one hand, a fork in the other, and begin to knead. Quick and easy.
- We add mayonnaise to both potatoes and eggs. Mix.
- We cut the boiled pork meat into small cubes (you can simply divide it into fibers).
- We grate hard cheese on a coarse grater.
- We will lay the pork meat salad in layers on a large plate, with not very high sides. In the center of the dish we put a glass and a little grease with vegetable oil (brush).
- Put the grated potatoes mixed with mayonnaise in the first layer.
- The second layer is fried mushrooms.
- The third layer is fried carrot.
- Spread meat with a fourth layer and grease with mayonnaise.
- The fifth layer we will have eggs.
- The final layer is grated cheese.
- For decoration, we will use 12 quail eggs, previously boiled, peeled and dyed with food colors in different colors.
- We remove the glass, spread in the center of the parsley branches, and on them - three testicles.
- We cut the remaining eggs into halves and decorate them with pork salad at the edges. On the entire surface of the Easter salad we lay out parsley branches.
Such an impromptu wreath for Easter is a two-in-one dish. And a delicious meat salad and an original stand for colored eggs.
I propose, as a bonus, another recipe for a festive salad in the theme - “Easter Egg”: also incredibly tasty, original and beautiful.
- One head of onions and one carrot are fried in vegetable oil until the onions are soft.
- 150 grams of boiled chicken breast, cut into small pieces or divided into fibers, mixed with chopped chicken proteins and finely chopped celery. We put everything in a salad bowl.
- Add to the salad bowl 100 grams of beans preserved in their own juice, fried onions and carrots. Salt and pepper to taste, season with 100 grams of mayonnaise. Mix and form an egg.
- Sprinkle with grated yolk, decorate with celery branches.
- A beautiful easter egg is ready.
There is such beauty that you can’t turn your eyes away - remember? It's about our Easter salads. Do you want even more recipes for unique and original dishes? Welcome to our website “I Love Cooking”.