I propose to cook a delicious salad with pineapples and beets, which pleases not only the ease of preparation, but also very useful: especially those who are on a diet or observe church fasts. The salad turns out to be unusually juicy, tender, with an original sweetish taste. The ingredients that make up the salad are not hard to find. This is a very unusual and exotic dish that cooks quickly and easily.
- 250 grams of chopped pineapple (canned or fresh);
- 3 tablespoons of olive oil;
- walnut - to taste;
- 300 grams of boiled beets;
- salt to taste.
Tasty salad with pineapple and beetroot. Step by step recipe
- First you need to boil the beets. To begin with, rinse it well, put in a pan and pour water so that the beets are completely covered. Put the pot with beets on the fire, bring to a boil and reduce the heat. Cooking time depends on the size of the beets. Her readiness is checked with a knife: if it enters freely, then the beets are already cooked.
- In order not to spend a lot of time on cooking beets, you can use the microwave. Beets need to be washed thoroughly, put in a plastic bag and tie. In order for steam to escape, you need to make a couple of holes in the package. In this way, beets can be cooked in ten or fifteen minutes (it all depends on the power of the microwave and the size of the beets).
- Boiled beets need to be cooled, peeled and cut into cubes of medium (small) size. Put the chopped beets in a separate bowl.
- After cutting, the beets can give extra juice: who does not like when there are a lot of beet juice in the salad - you can just drain it.
- Peel the walnuts, finely chop with a knife or a blender and combine with beets. By the way, you can replace the walnuts with cashews, pine nuts or another type of nuts if you wish.
- We pass to the pineapple. If the pineapple is canned, then remove it from the syrup, dry, cut into cubes and add to a bowl with nuts and beets.
- If you took a fresh pineapple, then you need to peel it: first remove the tail, then cut the pineapple with thick rings across, and then remove the skin from it. Cut the peeled fruit into cubes of medium, small size.
- You need to salt the salad to your taste (I don’t salt it at all).
- When all the ingredients are mixed in one bowl, add olive oil and mix everything thoroughly again. Salad ready.
- Keep the salad in the refrigerator. You can decorate with a slice of anans or greens.
The taste of our salad is very original and unusual. A feature of the salad is that it combines seemingly incompatible products: beets and pineapple, vegetables and fruits - but do not be afraid of experiments, the end result will please you. If you decorate the dish beautifully, you can safely serve it on the holiday table. Instead of olive oil, salad can be seasoned with sour cream: this is a matter of your tastes. When guests arrive, this dish looks beautifully laid out on portioned plates - it immediately attracts attention and quickly sweeps off the table. I like to cook this salad in the winter, when the body is very deficient in vitamins. On the site "I like to cook" a lot of recipes for vitamin and healthy salads.