I want to share with a very tasty and original version of a snack that you can take for work, for children at school or for a picnic. I always like these muffins with sausage bake, when we company choose to go skiing, sledding, in short, for the winter nature. Such an appetizer tastes great with hot tea and not only, but the children simply adore them. Let's make such a snack with “Very tasty”.
- cornmeal - 1 cup;
- wheat flour - 200 grams;
- margarine - 200 grams;
- eggs - 1-2 pieces;
- soda - 1 teaspoon;
- granulated sugar - 1 tablespoon;
- kefir - 200 grams;
- salt - 0.3 teaspoon;
- vegetable oil for mold lubrication - 2 tablespoons;
- smoked sausages (others can be) - 6-8 pieces.
Delicious snack - muffins with sausage. Step by step recipe
- Mix corn and wheat flour.
- Add sugar, salt and soda to kefir, if the reaction will not go well, then add a little vinegar.
- Melt margarine and add to kefir.
- In kefir, add the flour mixture in small portions, mix well and knead the egg. The dough will turn out a little thicker than sour cream. Leave on for 30 minutes.
- Sausages cut depending on the size of the molds.
- Grease the molds, put the dough in 2/3 parts, press the sausage on top.
- Bake at 180-200 degrees for 15-25 minutes.
Sausage muffins are ready! They are very tasty combined with ketchup or mustard, for lovers of spicy. And I love them just like that! Try it and you! "Very tasty" wishes you bon appetit! And we recommend paying attention to the preparation of mini sausages in the dough and sausages in the potato dough.