I love to cook delicious summer salads. I think that summer vitamins should be used as much as possible. Now I want to tell you the recipe for a simple but very tasty summer salad with eggplant. It can be prepared for a family dinner as a side dish for meat dishes, or you can decorate the holiday table and surprise guests with a wonderful combination of simple ingredients. I have another delicious eggplant that even kids love
- eggplant - 3 pcs.;
- tomatoes - 3-4 pcs.;
- feta cheese (or feta cheese) - 250 g;
- walnuts - 50 g;
- garlic - 1-2 cloves;
- greens (dill, parsley, basil);
- vegetable oil (olive);
- apple cider vinegar 6% - 1 tbsp. l .;
- salt - 1 tsp
Tasty summer salad with eggplant. Step cooking
- First you need to choose the right vegetables. When taking eggplant, pay attention to their color. It should be even. And if you notice brown spots, then the product is spoiled. Its peel should be even and smooth, without any dimples and scratches. Tomatoes should be with a minimum number of veins - these are tastier. Choose medium sized vegetables. Too big can be over-ripe.
- Rinse greens thoroughly in running water. If there are dust particles somewhere, in the finished dish they will crunch on the teeth and spoil the whole impression of the salad.
- We must cut the eggplant into small cubes. To do this, cut it into several plates, divide them into straws, and it is no longer cubes. Put eggplant in a bowl and salt. Leave to stand for 10-15 minutes.
- Now drain the resulting liquid and simmer in a pan for about 5 minutes.
Prepare the garlic. It must be cleaned and chopped with a garlic squeezer or a fine grater.
- We shift the stewed eggplant into a small container, add vinegar and garlic.
- Mix well.
- Cut the tomatoes into small cubes. If the peel of the tomatoes is very tough, it can be removed. To do this, dip the tomato in boiling water for a minute. Now you can easily clean it. Do not worry, it will not boil and soften.
- Now finely chop the walnuts with a knife. It is better to use fried.
- Chop the greens. You can combine all the greens in one bunch and chop. If you like when greens feel good in a salad, you can tear it into larger pieces with your hands.
- And the last ingredient that we have not prepared yet is cheese. It also needs to be cut into medium-sized squares.
- We start to collect the salad. There are two options: you can just mix everything in one bowl, pour olive oil and serve, or you can make a puff salad. If you choose the second option, then the first layer will be the eggplant, the second - the tomatoes, then the greens, the cheese next to it, sprinkle with walnuts on top and pour over the vegetable oil. To make it an even turret, you can use a special form for a salad or make it yourself from a plastic bottle.
Our delicious summer eggplant salad is ready! It turned out to be gentle, spicy and incredibly useful. Both children and adults will like it.
And you do not forget to drop by our "Very Delicious", there are still many cool recipes! Enjoy your meal!