Tender beans with meat in pots are not just tasty, but very tasty. Tempting appetizing beans in combination with beef will delight you with its amazing taste and delicate aroma. Prepare a hearty, healthy, tender dish in pots in your kitchen - and you will see happy smiles on the faces of relatives.
So, to please the household with a delicious lunch or dinner, you just have to get the beans themselves, and a step-by-step recipe will help you do the rest.
Eat with pleasure!
- beans - 300 grams;
- beef (lamb) - 200-300 grams;
- onion - 1 piece;
- garlic - 2 cloves;
- bell pepper - 1 piece;
- tomato - 1 piece;
- tomato paste - 1 tablespoon;
- vegetable oil;
- ground black pepper;
- red hot peppers optional;
- salt to taste.
Tender beans with meat in a pot. Step by step recipe
- To prepare a bean dish in a pot, wash the beans well and soak it in water (I do this for the night).
- Raw beef meat (lamb is ideal) cut into small pieces. As for me, for such a dish it is best to take fresh beef, not frozen. Usually less meat is taken than beans.
- Pour a little vegetable oil into the pan and send to the stove.
- Transfer the meat to the heated oil and fry until it brightens.
- We clean one onion, wash and finely chop.
- Two cloves of garlic are also cut into small cubes.
- Add chopped onion, garlic to the meat pan, mix everything well and continue to fry until the onions are golden.
- Drain all the water from the beans.
- Dice the bell pepper. If you have large peppers, take only half. I used red pepper, but if cooked with green, it tastes better.
- One red, well-ripe tomato, also cut into small cubes.
- In a glass of water we breed tomato paste.
- To prepare a Turkish dish in pots, preheat the oven to 220 degrees.
- We take a clay pot in which we will cook the beans, and put the prepared meat on the bottom of the pot.
- Put the beans, strained from the water, onto the meat on top.
- Then we send prepared pepper and tomato to the pot.
- Now pour the tomato paste diluted in water and add more water so that the water completely covers the beans in a pot.
- Add salt and ground black pepper to the beans to taste (optionally, add a pod of dried red pepper).
- Cover the pot with the contents with a lid and send to the oven preheated to 220 degrees for 1.5-2 hours.
- We lay the prepared beans with meat on plates (we decorate with a sprig of fresh herbs if desired) and serve.
The incredibly soft and delicious beans cooked in a pot in this way simply melt in your mouth. And the spicy aroma of a bean dish just drives crazy! Cook - and you will not regret it!
Visit our website “I love to cook” - and you will surely find step-by-step recipes on how to cook delicious dishes to your taste.