Just yesterday, on the anniversary of a friend, I tried the best Caesar salad. And today I already know how to make Caesar salad so that it turns out to be just as incredibly tasty. As it turned out, everything elementary is simple. Interestingly, Caesar salad is prepared in three stages: crackers, naturally, homemade, sauce and specially prepared chicken fillet. Everything is connected, seasoned and served on the table. Taste: well, just divine. Take the time and energy, and be sure to cook the best Caesar salad.
- chicken breast - 2 pieces;
- onions - 1 piece;
- salt to taste;
- rosemary - 2-3 branches;
- pepper - to taste;
- olive oil - 2 tablespoons;
- Romano salad - 3 leaves;
- Parmesan cheese - 100 grams;
- Cherry tomatoes - 5 pieces.
- white bread or loaf - half a loaf;
- olive oil - 2-3 tablespoons;
- pepper - a generous pinch;
- oregano - 3 pinches;
- salt - a few pinches (to taste).
For the sauce:
- anchovies - 3-4 pieces;
- garlic - 1 clove;
- mustard - 1 teaspoon;
- capers - 1 teaspoon;
- olive oil - 150-170 milliliters;
- salt to taste;
- chicken yolk - 1 piece;
- pepper to taste.
The best Caesar salad. Step by step recipe
- From white bread or loaf cut the crusts, from all sides. Cut it into small cubes into croutons. We lay the prepared pieces of bread on a baking sheet so that each piece lies separately, and not on top of each other.
- Top with white bread sprinkled with dried oregano. Do not spare the weed, the pinches should be large. Try to sprinkle so that the seasoning falls on all the slices of bread.
- Sprinkle future croutons with pepper and salt.
- Then pour the bread with olive oil. Now we need to mix everything well so that the bread is saturated with oil dressing.
- The oven should be heated to 170 degrees. We put in a baking sheet with croutons and dry until the bread becomes rosy.
- My chicken breast, dried with a napkin or paper towel. We spread it on a cutting board and salt well on all sides. In the same way, sprinkle with black pepper on all sides.
- Peel the onion and cut it into small cubes. Put the chopped onion on top of the chicken fillet.
- Rosemary branches are chopped lightly, as if torn by hand, and added to the chicken fillet. After that, we begin to drive spices into the meat. Trying to crush them with his hands.
- Now we remove adhered pieces of onion from the meat: we used it only for pickling meat. Pour each piece of chicken fillet with olive oil, rubbing it on all sides of the chicken breast.
- On the stove we heat the pan and, when it is well heated, put pieces of chicken on it. Do not pour oil on it; for frying, the one with which we poured the chicken will be enough.
- Fry the meat until golden brown. A little tip: to make the meat tender and in no case dry, it should not be turned several times in a pan. First, fry the breast well on one side, then turn over and fry on the other. If you are in doubt about the readiness of the meat, cover the lid while frying.
- After turning the meat on the other side, cover the pan with a lid and reduce the heat to small, continue to fry.
- By this time, our croutons had dried up: they had become a beautiful golden color. We take out of the oven and allow to cool completely.
- While the crackers are cooling, and the meat is still fried, it's time to start cooking the sauce. We clean the clove of garlic and use a knife to grind it into gruel.
- We do the same with anchovies and capers. They need to be crushed very finely. If you prepare a portion two or three times more, then you can grind everything with a blender.
- We transfer capers, anchovies and garlic into a bowl or bowl. Add mustard and a little liquid from the capers to them: you can simply drain it from a jar, literally a teaspoon.
- Add raw chicken yolk and begin to mix with a whisk. When the yolk mixes well with the rest of the ingredients, pour olive oil in a thin stream. Sprinkle with pepper and salt. Whip the mass all the time. In the end, it should be very thick.
- Three Parmesan on the smallest grater. When rubbed, it should resemble dust or snowflakes.
- Wash my cherry, dry and cut into two halves.
- Lettuce “Romano” salad, not cut, in any pieces. It can be both small and large pieces.
- We spread our ready-made sauce on lettuce leaves and mix them: it is best to do it by hand.
- Cut the fried and already cooled chicken breast lengthwise into large pieces.
- We take a large dish or plate and put on it a ring for making salads. If you do not have such a device, then you can simply lay out everything beautifully in the middle. The first layer spread lettuce soaked in sauce.
- We spread the chicken breast next to the lettuce. Pour a generous slide of toast onto lettuce leaves.
- Between the chicken and the salad we spread the halves of the cherry. Top all very thickly sprinkled with grated cheese.
Tasty Caesar salad is served immediately. A portion of it turns out to be quite large, so it can easily be divided between two people. Prepare a salad for your beloved for dinner: and believe me, you will win his heart forever. Check out the Very Delicious website: we have prepared new and very tasty recipes for you again. Enjoy your meal!