And I have a new dish for you: the best recipe for khachapuri in a pan. Those who love Georgian cuisine should definitely make khachapuri at home. Do you think this is very difficult? And here it is: my khachapuri are being whipped up quickly and easily. And it’s delicious. All we need is to buy the right cheese, make the dough and cook the khachapuri in a pan. Follow my advice: and you will get a wonderful dish.
- Adyghe cheese - 400 grams;
- flour - 250 grams;
- sour cream 20% fat - 200 grams;
- egg - 1 piece;
- salt - 0.5 teaspoon;
- butter - 50 grams;
- vegetable oil - 2 tablespoons.
The best khachapuri recipe in a pan. Step by step recipe
- Pour flour into a large bowl (in which we will make the dough). Be sure to sift it: with this simple action you will remove several problems at once. The sifted flour will be filled with oxygen and the finished product from it will be tastier. And also all rubbish will remain on the sieve.
- Separate the protein from the yolk. This can be done with a special device, or you can separate the yolk, holding it with an egg shell. In general, as you are comfortable, do it. Add the separated protein to the flour, in the middle of which a depression was made.
- Pour salt on top of the egg. I took quite a bit to prepare khachapuri, just half a teaspoon. If anyone loves dough more salt-colored, you can increase the dose of salt, but not by much: since our cheese is also salty. Better is the lack of salting on the table.
- So, chicken protein was driven into flour, salt was poured, now we pour vegetable oil. I do not specifically indicate which oil is better to take, it does not play a special role in the recipe. Use what you have at hand.
- It was the turn to add sour cream. Be sure to take 20% fat: then the dough will turn out soft and soft. Put it to the rest of the ingredients and start mixing.
- When the flour has absorbed all the products, we transfer the dough to the table and begin to knead it.
- The formed homogeneous dough is placed in a plastic bag and left to lie down for 30 minutes, so that it ripens.
- Preparing the filling: three cheese on a grater or just knead with a fork to a homogeneous mass. I took Adyghe cheese for khachapuri. You can take any: for example, feta cheese, mozzarella or suluguni. But only a prerequisite for this recipe: the cheese should be moist and salty.
- To the cheese, add our set aside chicken yolk and butter. But the butter should be melted before use to make it liquid, and pour into the already mashed cheese. We mix everything until the products are homogeneous.
- Sprinkle flour on the table or board on which we will cook the khachapuri. We spread on it our already settled dough.
- Roll out the dough first into a circle, and then form a thick sausage out of it, which we divide with a knife into six identical parts.
- Sprinkle each part a little and roll into a thin cake. In the middle of the cakes we spread a tablespoon of the filling, always with a slide.
- Knead the filling a little with a spoon on the cake and from all sides, towards the middle, raise the edges of the dough, pinching them. We turn the side of the cake, which we pinch, slightly making it flattened and rolled into a thin circle, using a rolling pin.
- We put the frying pan on the fire, warm it well and put khachapuri on it for frying. Attention! And this is the most important thing: fry khachapuri in a pan without oil, just dry.
- When one side of the khachapuri is fried and golden spots appear on it, we turn it on the other side, cover and fry until cooked. During frying, cheese cakes will rise and become lush and airy.
- Ready, still hot khachapuri, grease with butter, which must be pre-melt.
As you noticed, there is nothing complicated: the best khachapuri are ready. I just want to warn you right away: they are being eaten very, very quickly. Therefore, you can immediately cook a double portion. And if you still want to find very interesting and delicious recipes, be sure to check out our Very Delicious website: we will help you. Bon appetit to all!