The best mushroom sauces are offered to you by “I love to cook” to cook today. Mushrooms are a unique product that diversified our diet. All types of mushrooms are useful in different ways. Champignons perfectly normalize vision and strengthen bone tissue. Such a mushroom sauce will become not only tasty, but also a healthy dish. The breast is rich in ascorbic acid, vitamins B1 and B2, it bypasses beef in terms of protein and is therefore good for vegetarians and fasting people. Systematic eating of breasts is recommended for people with diabetes. Oilfoods in the food value ranking are in the second row, but in terms of health benefits, they can be safely placed in the first rows. These mushrooms will contain the necessary vitamins and minerals, protein. Contained in them is absorbed by 80%, unlike an animal. Lubricants - first aid for migraines and gout. Once again, making sure the benefits of mushrooms, we proceed to their preparation. Dry porcini mushroom sauce will strengthen your immunity.
Fresh champignon sauce
- fresh champignons - 200 g;
- water - 300 ml;
- olive oil - 50 ml;
- onions - 100 g;
- cornmeal - 100 g;
- lemon juice;
- black pepper.
Fresh champignon sauce: step by step cooking
- Rinse the mushrooms thoroughly and boil.
- We boil the boiled mushrooms into a colander, finely chop. The broth is preserved.
- Passion finely chopped onion in butter with flour, add the mushrooms and pour the broth.
- Boil over low heat for 5 minutes, season with spices and lemon juice.
Sauce and Sausages
- 250 g salted mushrooms or mushrooms;
- 1.5 liters of water;
- 1 onion;
- 1 carrot;
- 50 g of olive oil;
- 100 g of cornmeal;
- parsley greens;
Salted mushrooms and mushrooms sauce: step by step cooking
- Soak the mushrooms in water for one hour. Rinse, drain and boil in 0.5 liters of water.
- Separate the broth from the mushrooms. The broth is divided into two equal parts.
- In one half of the broth, stir the flour and gently stirring, connect with the second half of the broth.
- Passed finely chopped carrots, onions and mushrooms in oil.
- We heat the broth with flour over low heat and without bringing it to a boil, connect with passivated vegetables.
- Bring to a boil, salt, season with parsley.
Dry porcini mushroom sauce
- 0.5 tbsp. dry porcini mushrooms;
- 0.5 tbsp. cornmeal;
- 0.5 l of water;
- 2 tbsp. l olive oil;
- black pepper;
Dry porcini mushroom sauce: step by step cooking
- Soak the mushrooms in water for one hour. Without changing the water, boil the mushrooms. Separate the mushrooms from the broth.
- In a heated pan, brown the flour and spread with a mushroom broth, stirring gently.
- In the broth thickened with flour, add chopped mushrooms, pepper and olive oil. Bring to a boil.
Spicy marinated butter sauce
- 1 tbsp. pickled butter;
- 1 onion;
- 1 lightly salted cucumber;
- 2 tbsp. l grated tomatoes;
- 1 tbsp. l olive oil;
- red hot pepper on the tip of a knife;
Hot marinated butter sauce: step by step cooking
- Filter the mushrooms and boil in half a liter of water. The broth is separated from the mushrooms.
- Passed finely chopped onions with flour, add grated tomatoes and mushroom broth.
- Season with spices and boil until the consistency of mousse.
- Finely chop the cucumber and mushrooms and add to the sauce. Bring to a boil over low heat.
As you can see, sauces are quite simple to prepare. Mushroom sauces are mostly versatile, light and nutritious, go well with both meat and side dishes. The French, famous mushroom lovers, joke about this: “You can even eat old skin under mushroom sauce.” Yes, mushroom sauce in any design can decorate the dish, give it a piquancy. And for lovers of something more savory, we have prepared cheese sauce and spicy sauce with peanuts. Try these recipes and you will be satisfied. "I love to cook" wishes you bon appetit!