Dear friends, today I want to share with you a recipe for the most delicious picnic snack. Original cheese and ham snack bars are great for the whole family. Incredibly fragrant, seductively mouth-watering appetizer characterized by simply unearthly taste! Tubules have amazing taste in both hot and cold form. Great homemade pastries with filling fast and easy to prepare - the delight of lovers of delicious pastries will be ensured! The recipe for deliciously delicious and fragrant snack tubes is simple: so go for it - and the snack will decorate your table!
- 300 grams of wheat flour;
- 250 milliliters of water (boiling water!);
- 100 milliliters of vegetable oil;
- 0.5 teaspoon of salt;
- 300 grams of ham;
- 1 tablespoon of milk;
- 1 egg yolk;
- 100 grams of hard cheese.
The best picnic snack. Step by step recipe
- Initially, we will prepare dough for snack tubes.
- In order to prepare the dough, we need a stewpan (instead of a stewpan you can use a small pan or any other dishes that can be put on open fire).
- Pour boiling water into the prepared stewpan (it is very important that the water is not just hot, but boiling water) and vegetable oil.
- We send the stewpan to the stove and bring its contents to a boil.
- Next, we need a separate container (I have a plastic deep bowl, you can take any container) in which we will knead the dough.
- Sift the wheat flour into the prepared container and make a recess in the middle.
- Salt is sent to the flour cavity and pour boiling water.
- Knead the dough for the best snack (since the dough is very hot, I initially knead it with a wooden spoon, and when the dough cools down a bit, I turn to knead the dough with my hands).
- When the dough is well kneaded, we form it in the shape of a ball and set aside for now.
- And we will prepare spicy toppings for appetizers. The filling is very quick to prepare, but goes well with dough.
- For the filling, we need hard cheese (cheese can be used in any variety) - we rub it on a coarse grater.
- We also need ham. We rub 300 grams of ham for the filling in the same way as cheese - on a coarse grater. The filling for the best snack is ready.
- We roll up the tourniquet from the dough (this way it will be much easier to divide the dough into identical parts).
- We divide the dough into approximately equal parts (from this amount I got 15 pieces of dough of about 40 grams each).
- Each piece of dough is formed in the shape of a small ball.
- Using a rolling pin, we roll one (out of 15) piece of dough into a thin cake.
- On the rolled dough, we bend the opposite edges.
- We put ham and cheese on the edge of the dough (we take more ham in relation to cheese).
- Wrap the dough with a filling in the shape of a tube.
- With the remaining test we do the same.
- We will bake the best picnic snack in the oven.
- We grease a baking sheet with vegetable oil and lay the tubes with filling (we place the tubes on the baking sheet at a short distance).
- Next, we need to prepare the egg mixture, which we will lubricate the tubes.
- Beat one egg yolk with a fork.
- Add milk (more milk than the prescription should not be added) to the whipped yolk, mix well and lubricate (I use a silicone brush) the tubes on the baking sheet.
- Sprinkle sesame seeds with egg yolk before baking (take the amount of sesame seeds at your own discretion).
- We bake the tubes at a temperature of 200 degrees in the oven until golden brown (it takes me half an hour to do this).
- We take out a baking sheet with fragrant snack tubes from the oven, transfer the tubes to a serving plate and serve.
Snack tubes for this recipe can be prepared with different fillings. Try to bake such delicious cheese tubes to your family, and they will be tasty and satisfying fed. My family is delighted with home baking, and I really like it - simple, fast, easy and tasty. This appetizer is perfect for a picnic. The most awesome is the aroma, which is impossible to convey in words. Try to cook snack rolls with filling - it is very delicious. On the site “Very Delicious” I have prepared for you a huge number of different recipes: look, choose and cook with us.
Photos and videos belong to Natalia Kalnina