This recipe I got recently, I heard it on the train. Now for me, this is the best recipe for crispy pickles. The woman who dictated the recipe called it "cucumbers from the tap." Cucumbers are super-crisp, taste like barrel-shaped, and stored perfectly even at room temperature. And their preparation is so unique that it is rightfully the best recipe for crispy pickles.
- cucumbers per liter jar;
- garlic - 3 cloves;
- dill - a pair of umbrellas;
- black pepper peas - 3 pieces;
- horseradish leaf.
- water - 1 liter;
- salt - 100 grams;
- dry mustard - 0.5 teaspoon.
The best recipe for crispy pickles. Step by step recipe
- At the bottom of a sterilized jar, lay a chopped horseradish leaf, cloves of garlic, black peas, dill umbrellas, and lay cucumbers tightly, without cutting off their tips.
- In warm (boiled, chilled water), dilute the salt. Pour the cucumbers in the jar with the brine that has been poured, and sprinkle with dry mustard on top.
- Put the jar in some kind of container so that during the fermentation process the liquid that will boil out of the jar does not stain the table. Another jar needs to be tightly covered with a lid.
- Let the cucumbers stand at room temperature for 4-5 days. When the muddy brine becomes transparent and a small precipitate forms on top of the cucumbers, then it's time to drain this brine.
- Drain the whole brine from the can, pour cucumbers with tap water and drain again so that our cucumbers are as clean as possible. You can repeat this procedure several times.
- Then fill the cucumbers with water from the tap, tap the jar a little so that all the bubbles rise up and there is no excess air in the jar. Roll up the cans with a lid.
- In this recipe, the jar does not need to be turned over, but I turned it over so that the lid clings well.
Crispy cucumbers with mustard are moderately salted, since all the excess salt is left with water. And even the brine turns out delicious. Try it, you won’t regret it. "I love to cook" wishes you tasty preparations! And be sure to try the cucumbers for the winter crispy without sterilization and the crispy cucumbers for the winter.