From the abundance of holiday salads, your eyes run up - so many tasty and interesting things are offered to us by “Very tasty”. But one thing I know for sure, that I will definitely put Sea foam salad on the festive table! This is an incredibly tender, delicious, very colorful salad.
- canned squid - 350 grams;
- carrots - 2 pieces;
- eggs - 3 pieces;
- cheese - 200 grams;
- red caviar - 2-3 tablespoons;
The best salad for the holiday - Sea foam. Step by step recipe
- Boil eggs and carrots, grate separately.
- This salad has the shape of a ring, so for convenience, use a glass that can be placed in the center of the dish. And lay layers of lettuce around it, thereby giving it the shape of a ring.
- Drain the liquid from the pickled squid, and if the pieces are large, then they can be cut.
- Grease each layer with mayonnaise: eggs, squid, carrots, hard cheese, and finally decorate with mayonnaise in the form of waves.
- Put in the refrigerator soak for a couple of hours.
- Put caviar before serving. If you do this in advance, the grains of caviar can dry out, and this will affect the taste characteristics.
Sea foam salad is ready! It's time to serve. This is a really delicious salad that goes well with any side dish or main course. The culinary portal "Very Delicious" wishes you bon appetit! And be sure to try to cook a salad with canned fish and the most unusual salad.