There is a dish that helps in all cases - this is stew. Agree, if you need to quickly cook soup or, for example, stew potatoes, but there is no time to prepare the broth or fry the meat, the stew is ideal.
I want to share a homemade chicken stew recipe. It’s easy to make chicken stew at home. There are several options: the stew is cooked in a pan and the stew is cooked in the oven. Today we are cooking stew in the oven.
- chicken - 5-5.5 kg (4 carcasses);
- peppercorns - 3-5 peas;
- bay leaf - 1-3 leaves;
- salt to taste.
Chicken Stew. Step by step recipe
- My smoke, dry with a paper towel to remove excess moisture. Cut them into large pieces.
- We remove the cut chicken fillet to the side, we will not make stew from it, but leave it for cooking another dish.
- The remaining parts of the chicken are cut into small pieces, along with the bones. To make it easy to do, just use a large sharp knife.
- We put all the meat in a bowl, fill it with cold water and rinse.
- Drain the excess liquid through a colander and add salt to the meat. Stir the meat so that it is evenly salted.
- Put the paper on the baking sheet, which we use for baking.
- We prepare jars: they need to be washed well and dried. It is not necessary to sterilize them, as they will stand for a long time in the oven.
- At the bottom of each jar, and we will use 0.5 or 0.7 liter jars, lay the bay leaf and allspice. Note! The ingredients indicate the number of spices in one jar.
- We put the meat in a jar tight enough, but leave it free from above 2-3 centimeters so that the meat has a place to boil.
- We put the jars on a baking sheet that was pre-coated with paper, cover with sterile lids on top and send to the oven, it should be cold.
- We set the oven temperature to 250 degrees. We wait until the meat boils, reduce the temperature to 150 degrees.
- Stew meat for three to four hours. Then we take it out of the oven and roll up the lids.
So you have learned how to make homemade chicken stew. I want to note that stew can be stored not only in the refrigerator, but also at normal room temperature. Homemade chicken stew turns out to be very tasty and much cheaper than the store. You can cook any meal with her. Do not forget to visit our site “Very Delicious”, because new recipes have been prepared for you. Enjoy your meal!
In addition to canned meat, there are also fish, for example, fish stew. At home, canned fish is cooked in the oven. This recipe is especially useful for avid fishermen. Indeed, this often happens, the husband will bring a lot of fish from fishing and you don’t know where to put it. You freeze half, distribute half to friends and relatives. And here such a recipe is good: homemade fish stew. Rejoice, fishermen! Now your work will be appreciated.
- silver carp - 2 pieces;
- black pepper peas - 3-4 pieces;
- vegetable oil - 50 milliliters;
- salt - 1 teaspoon;
- ground black pepper - 1/2 teaspoon.
Stew of fish. Step by step recipe
- We clean fish from scales, gutting and thoroughly washing: inside and out.
- We cut off the head of the fish and all the fins. We take out the ridge and cut it on a boneless filet.
- With one fish, we got two large fillets. Each fillet is cut into large, preferably equal in size pieces. Such that they fit well in a jar.
- In clean and dry jars, pour peppers in peas, for this recipe we take black, not allspice.
- Put the pieces of fish in the jar, reaching the middle of the fish salt. Note: salt and spices are indicated per one jar.
- Following the salt, add black ground pepper, it will not only add flavor, but also improve the taste of fish.
- Then lay the fish. Once again, salt and pepper.
- Until the end of the banks - fish. So fill all the cans and cover them with lids.
- Cover the baking sheet with a cloth and pour a little water on it. We put jars of fish on the fabric.
- We put jars of fish in a cold oven, turn it on 100 degrees and let the contents of the jar boil.
- As soon as the fish boils, make a temperature of 110 degrees and simmer for one hour.
- After an hour, add the temperature to 150 degrees and simmer another hour.
- We take out the cans from the oven and add 50 milliliters of vegetable oil to each.
- We put the fish back in the oven and leave it to stew for another two hours.
- We take out the jars of fish from the oven and immediately roll up the lids.
Homemade fish stew is ready. When the contents of the jar have cooled, a tasty and tender jelly is formed in it. You can eat it with anything, because home-made canned fish is a universal dish, and it will suit potatoes, and just with bread. Be sure to check out our Very Delicious website. A wide variety of dishes await you, from simple to sophisticated. Enjoy your meal!
Today I want to offer to cook beef stew, an unpretentious dish, but very convenient. To cook beef stew at home under the power of each person. Someone, of course, will say why bother if the stew can be bought in the store. But, believe my experience: the best beef stew, of course, home-made.
- beef - 1 kg;
- vegetable oil - 50 milliliters;
- ground black pepper to taste;
- hot water - 1 liter;
- bay leaf - 2-3 leaves;
- salt to taste;
- beef fat - 100 grams.
Beef Stew. Step by step recipe
- We cut beef fat into small pieces and spread it in a deep roasting pan or cauldron.
- Pour vegetable oil into the fat, preferably odorless.
- Fry beef fat to the state of cracklings so that the fat is completely melted.
- My beef, dried from water and cut into small pieces. We spread the meat in melted fat and fry on all sides. During frying, the meat should be constantly stirred so that it does not burn.
- When the meat is slightly fried, salt and pepper it.
- In a roasting pan with meat, pour hot water, close the lid, let it boil and reduce the heat. We stew meat for three hours, do not add fire.
- 30 minutes before the end of the quenching, add the bay leaf and add a little fire so that the excess liquid evaporates faster.
- We take sterile jars and transfer the meat from the roasting pan into them. We leave a little space on top, filling the banks not completely. We roll the stew with lids that have been sterilized in advance.
As you noticed, cooking beef stew at home is not so difficult. But at any time you can open a jar of delicious, fragrant, homemade beef stew. And cook any dishes from it: soup, potatoes or pasta navy. And as always, I invite you to our site “Delicious”, for new and tasty recipes. Enjoy your meal!