The most delicious and fastest salad for the Caprice festive table is a chic, beautiful dish. The highlight of this salad is prunes and smoked chicken fillet, eggs give it tenderness, and cucumber - freshness. And the festive salad is prepared and eaten very quickly. The original "Whims" (probably for women) can also be very tasty. Salad with olives and prunes can be prepared for any holiday feast or just like that, when you want something tasty: it is done quickly and simply - literally, in 5 minutes.
- 250 grams of smoked chicken;
- 100 grams of prunes;
- 4 hard-boiled eggs;
- one fresh cucumber;
- mayonnaise - to taste;
- pitted black olives - for decoration.
The fastest salad for Caprice. Step by step recipe
- Remove the skin from the chicken fillet, cut into cubes.
- Cut the washed pitted prunes arbitrarily (but not finely).
- In a transparent salad bowl (so the dish will look more beautiful) we spread half the smoked chicken fillet. We put prunes on the meat, then the remains of the fillet.
- Lightly coat each laid out layer with mayonnaise.
- Tip. Use home-made mayonnaises to make salads: much healthier and tastier. For step-by-step recipes for making mayonnaise, see our site “Delicious.”
- Grated on a coarse grater, lay out the next layer, grease with mayonnaise.
- Grate fresh cucumber for Korean carrots. We spread it on a salad in the form of nests. How beautiful it looks, you can look at the video under the recipe.
- Garnish the salad with pitted black olives and leave it to soak for one hour.
The simplest Caprice salad is prepared very quickly and from available products, but its taste will impress everyone. There are a lot of salad options: try, experiment, choose the one that you prefer. And the site “Very Delicious” will help you fill up the culinary recipes book: be sure to come in.