Dear friends, a Turkish siren in a guveche is nothing more than cheese baked in pots in the oven. When I prepared this delicious breakfast, my family first had breakfast in silence. Everyone was so focused on food that I realized: here is our favorite weekend breakfast. It is so delicious that you get a little burned, but still continue to dive for the next portion of viscous brackish cheese. Therefore, the most delicious breakfast in Turkish is served hot. Be sure to cook it at home: I'm sure you will like it too. It turns out quickly, tasty and very beautiful.
- fresh tomato (large) - 1 piece;
- sweet bell pepper (green and red) - 1 each;
- chicken eggs - 4 pieces;
- goat cheese - 200 grams;
- butter - 50 grams;
- paprika powder - 2 teaspoons.
The most beautiful and delicious siren breakfast in guveche in Turkish. Step by step recipe
- We will cook this beautiful and tasty breakfast in Turkish in individual ceramic tins (pots without a lid) for four people.
- So, each pot is well greased with butter and put on a baking sheet.
- We cut goat cheese into circles 1-1.5 centimeters thick. It turns out four circles: one for each pot. The weight of each circle is approximately 50 grams.
- We put goat cheese on the bottom of each form.
- We cut a large tomato into four round pieces and put in each gosh on cheese. If you were unable to find a large tomato, then use a smaller vegetable: only then put two round slices in a mold.
- On a tomato we spread sweet pepper (red and green) sliced in half rings or julienne.
- We send the pan with pots to the preheated oven (up to 200 degrees), for 10 - 15 minutes. The cheese should melt a little, and the vegetables should be baked.
- Then we take out the baking sheet and break one chicken egg into each pot.
- Sprinkle with paprika on top.
- If desired, the eggs can be slightly salted to taste. Focus on your taste, as the cheese at the bottom of the tins is already salty.
- And again we send pots of vegetables and cheese in Turkish in the oven for 5 - 6 minutes: until the eggs are ready.
- We take out, optionally decorate with parsley leaves, and serve.
It is best to serve the Turkish siren in Guveche with bread cakes. Now you know another option for making a great breakfast of vegetables and cheese. The team of the site “I Love Cooking” wishes you a pleasant appetite.