A simple, but very juicy and fragrant snack - the most delicious carrot in Korean - will decorate any table. Probably not one is difficult for me to go past Korean salads: amazing vegetable-based appetizers stimulate appetite and tease with their unique aroma. The queen of all this splendor, no doubt, is Korean carrots. It is not necessary to buy insanely tasty carrots in Korean: it is easy to make it at home. There are many recipes, I offer the best, in my opinion.
- a kilogram of juicy carrots;
- one onion head;
- one head of garlic;
- 1.5 tablespoons of a special mixture for Korean carrots;
- 0.5 teaspoon of salt;
- 0.5 teaspoon black pepper;
- 0.5 teaspoon red hot pepper;
- 1 tablespoon of sugar;
- 2 tablespoons of vinegar;
- 50 grams of odorless vegetable oil.
The most delicious carrots in Korean. Step by step recipe
- To make the carrots juicier, wash it and, without peeling, soak in cold water and put it in the refrigerator for a day.
- We take out the carrots, peel and grate for Korean carrots: if there is none, you can grate on a coarse grater.
- We shift the prepared carrots into a deep bowl.
- Peel the onion head and peel it very finely.
- In a pan, heat the vegetable oil and fry the onions. We will not put it in the salad: we need oil, soaked in the aromas of onions.
- When the onion becomes golden, remove it from the oil (it is better to do this with a slotted spoon). I don’t throw out the onions; I use them to make soup.
- The head of garlic is divided into cloves, peeled. Pass the garlic through a press or rub on a fine grater. Sent in a bowl with carrots.
- Pour all the spices, salt and sugar into the carrots.
- Pour vinegar and vegetable oil (warm) into the carrots. Mix well.
- We cover the bowl with carrots with a lid and put in the refrigerator for a couple of hours. In principle, the longer the salad costs, the tastier it becomes.
The recipe is very versatile: you can marinate mushrooms, carrots, chicken, fish, eggplant with carrots and you will get a new, mouth-watering and incredibly tasty dish. Korean-style classic carrots are used to prepare various dishes, which is very convenient: after all, carrots can be prepared for future use and stored in the refrigerator, taking out if necessary. For recipes of dishes that use Korean carrots, see our site “Delicious.”