I recommend preparing the most delicious cheesecakes according to the recipe of my beloved grandmother. My homework is delighted with such a treat. Cheesecakes are not just tasty, but also lush, fragrant and melting in your mouth. This is a simple recipe: you will not spend much time, and cooked delicious cheese cakes will please your loved ones.
- 500 grams of cottage cheese;
- 1 chicken egg;
- 50 grams of sugar;
- 0.5 tablespoons of salt;
- 55 grams of flour;
- 5 grams of vanilla sugar;
- 40 grams of melted butter for frying.
The most delicious cheesecakes. Step by step recipe
- To make cottage cheese pancakes we need cottage cheese.
- You can buy ready-made cottage cheese, or you can make it yourself.
- To cook cottage cheese at home you will need milk (3 liters) and kefir or yogurt (300 grams).
- Heat the milk to 35 degrees and add kefir (or yogurt), mix everything thoroughly. If you want the cottage cheese to be fatter, then you can replace part of the kefir with sour cream.
- Cover the resulting homogeneous mass with a cloth, put in a warm place: it should thicken (this can take up to 24 hours). When it thickens without pouring it out of the pan, cut it into squares with a knife: cut carefully so as not to damage it.
- Thicken the thickened mass in a water bath: put the pan and cook over low heat (the water should not boil). It is necessary to ensure that the cottage cheese is separated from the walls of the pan and serum stands out - this means that the cottage cheese is ready. Take it off the fire, otherwise it, when digested, will be tough and rubber.
- Cover the colander with gauze in two layers and strain the cottage cheese to allow excess liquid to glass. Then cover the cottage cheese with gauze and put under a little oppression in a cool place: it should cool to room temperature.
- After the curd has cooled, it is ready.
- Prepare the cottage cheese: pour it into a separate bowl and knead with a fork.
- Add one egg and mix well with a fork.
- Sugar and salt are added to the mixed cottage cheese with the egg, mix these ingredients thoroughly.
- If you wish, you can add vanilla sugar.
- Add flour to the mixed foods.
- From the obtained homogeneous curd mass we form cottage cheese pancakes, breading them in flour (cottage cheese thickness is approximately 1.5 centimeters).
- If you make thick cheesecakes, they may bake poorly and will be raw inside. Cheesecakes of large diameter are inconvenient to turn over in a pan. I determine the size using a tablespoon (I use no more than one tablespoon of dough), with which I collect the dough.
- To fry the cheesecakes, you need ghee. Cooking it is not difficult.
- To prepare ghee, you need 1 kilogram of butter (you can take less). It needs to be melted in a water bath over low heat. We cook the oil until there is a white precipitate at the bottom of the bowl, and foam on top. The foam must be carefully removed from the surface of the oil.
- So as not to get sediment from the bottom, you need to pour oil into another bowl or pour with a ladle.
- The remainder of the oil with the sediment must be refrigerated. When it hardens, then make a hole in it and pour out the precipitate. Transfer the frozen oil to the transfused oil: the ghee is ready.
- Put melted butter on a hot pan, spread the formed cheesecakes and fry on both sides on moderate heat until golden and golden brown (it is better to fry on a small fire so that the cheesecakes bake well).
- To cheesecakes turned softer and juicier, I close the pan with a lid.
The most delicious cheesecakes are ready: you can serve them with sour cream, jam, chocolate, honey or jams, or you can just sprinkle with powdered sugar. Kids love it when this treat is decorated with berries. You can put dried apricots, cherries, raisins or dried cranberries in the middle of cheesecakes: it all depends on your taste preferences. On our site "I like to cook" there are many options for cottage cheese dishes.