The most delicious chicken roll with mushrooms and liver I got the first time, and the whole family fell in love with him head over heels. So soft, juicy, tasty, with the right crisp - delight! Now this is my signature dish. I suggest you learn how to cook homemade chicken roll with mushrooms and liver according to this simple step-by-step recipe.
- chicken carcass weighing 1.2 kilograms;
- fried mushrooms - 80 grams;
- one onion;
- half a teaspoon of white sugar;
- one hundred grams of chicken liver;
- 30 milliliters of olive oil;
- half a teaspoon of dried thyme and basil;
- 7 grams of salt;
- one teaspoon without a hill of icing sugar.
The most delicious chicken roll with mushrooms and liver. Step by step recipe
- The first step is to remove the skin from the chicken carcass. To do this, make shallow cuts around the legs, tail, in the middle of the entire sternum and very carefully remove the skin. We try not to break it too much.
- Then we separate meat from the bones - brisket, meat from the thighs and legs, etc.
- We chop all the cut meat with a knife very finely. Put in a deep container (bowl).
- Tip. The remaining bones can be used to make chicken stock.
- Pour salt, dried thyme, basil into a mortar and rub well.
- Add the finished mixture to the meat and knead thoroughly with your hands.
- Cover the bowl with cling film and refrigerate for half an hour.
- In the meantime, peel the onions and finely chop them.
- To give the roll a more refined taste, fry the onion in olive oil. Stir for 5 minutes with constant stirring.
- Add a little sugar to the onion, mix well and fry for another 30 seconds.
- We cut the chicken liver in half (so that its thickness decreases).
- We put the fried onions in a separate bowl, and in the same pan we fry the liver on both sides for one minute.
- Cut the fried liver into small pieces.
- Add the chopped liver, fried mushrooms, onions to the meat and mix well.
- Tip. Fried mushrooms (champignons are best used) are best prepared in advance. Pour a little vegetable oil into the pan, heat it, add the mushrooms sliced in slices and fry until a delicious golden crust appears. Salt to taste.
- Grease baking paper (parchment) with vegetable oil (I use olive).
- We lay the chicken skin on it and smooth it well.
- Spread the minced meat in the middle and wrap it with the ends of free skin. That is, we give it an oblong roll shape.
- Then we turn the roll seam down and, if necessary, fill the skin from all sides so as to completely cover the stuffing.
- We wrap the roll in paper so that the seam of paper is on top.
- We shift the roll (wrapped in parchment) onto a baking sheet.
- Preheat the oven to 200 degrees and set the pan to a medium level.
- Bake homemade chicken roll with mushrooms and liver for 25 minutes.
- Then we take out the baking tray with the roll from the oven, unfold the paper and sprinkle our iced chicken on top with icing sugar.
- We return the roll to the oven for another 15 minutes. The temperature is 220 degrees. The roll should be beautifully browned.
- Cool the finished roll at room temperature for 15 minutes, and then transfer to a dish. If desired, decorate chicken roll with mushrooms and liver with parsley leaves.
This chicken roll with mushrooms and liver, cooked at home, can be served both hot and cold as a meat snack. To serve cold, it needs to be cooled in the refrigerator for 5-6 hours. Be sure to cook chicken roll according to this recipe - it is deliciously delicious. The team of the site “Very tasty” wishes you a pleasant appetite.