Spicy Korean salad of “blue ones” is the most delicious eggplant hehe, according to my father-in-law: this is his favorite snack, which is always on the table during the vegetable season. A spicy, spicy appetizer with a pleasant acidity and aromatic spices has an Asian flavor, which is added to it by soy sauce. It is part of the marinade, which envelops and soaks every piece of eggplant and sweet pepper.
- water - 4 liters;
- eggplant - 1.5 kilograms;
- onions - 200 grams;
- garlic - 6 cloves;
- salt - 4 teaspoons (for decoction) + 1 teaspoon (for dressing);
- sweet "Bulgarian" pepper - 2 pieces;
- hot red pepper - to taste;
- vinegar essence - 15 milliliters;
- vegetable oil - 100 milliliters;
- granulated sugar - 1 teaspoon;
- cilantro seeds - 1-2 teaspoons;
- soy sauce - 50 milliliters.
The most delicious eggplant hey. Step by step recipe
- We put water on the stove. When it boils, salt well and send the washed, but not peeled eggplant. Cover, bring to a boil, reduce heat and cook for another 10 minutes, until half cooked.
- We lay out the boiled eggplant in a colander so that they dry out and cool slightly.
- We clear onions from husks: we cut one hundred grams into thin half rings, and the other one hundred grams into cubes.
- At the "blue ones" we cut the stem and cut into small cubes one centimeter thick and five centimeters long. We send to the onion sliced in half rings. And put the onion, diced, into another bowl.
- Wash sweet red bell pepper, peel the stalk and seeds, cut into strips.
- Tip. Peppers of different colors can be used in eggplant hens: this will make the dish more colorful and beautiful.
- We fill the appetizer хе from eggplant with vinegar, add some salt. Press the plate and set aside so that the vegetables are marinated.
- We clean the garlic, wash it and chop it: you can also squeeze it through the garlic.
- A couple of hot chili peppers are mine and also cut into small cubes.
- Tip. If you want a very spicy dish, then the seeds can not be removed from pepper - they add extra spiciness.
- In a pan, heat the vegetable oil and fry chopped onions in small cubes. When the onion becomes transparent, add a teaspoon of sugar. Stir occasionally, fry the onion until golden brown.
- When the onion is fully cooked, sprinkle it with a couple of spoons of slightly chopped cilantro seeds. Add chopped garlic and hot chili peppers.
- A little defended “blue” season with soy sauce and the contents of the pan: fried onions with pepper and garlic.
- We mix all the components of the savory appetizer and give time to “make friends” with all the ingredients.
Ready-made snacks can be served immediately, or they can be prepared for future use and stored in a cool place. Those who like spicy dishes will really like this Korean salad. Cook with our “I love to cook” website: and each of your dishes will become a real work of culinary art.