The picnic season is in full swing: therefore, dear chefs, I want to offer you a very interesting recipe for the most delicious homemade buns with sausages. It is so nice to bring along a bag with fresh buns, a thermos of fragrant tea and spend time in the fresh air, together with loved ones. The recipe is quite simple, but the buns are very tasty. And they look so appetizing that it is impossible to take your eyes off: you just want to tear off a piece.
- Cow's milk - 0.3 liters;
- chicken egg - 1 piece;
- dry fast-acting yeast - seven grams;
- granulated sugar - one tablespoon;
- salt - one teaspoon;
- sunflower oil - 50 grams;
- wheat flour - approximately 500-600 grams.
For the filling you will need:
- sausages - 8-10 pieces;
- hard cheese - 150 grams;
- tomato ketchup - 3 tablespoons;
- fresh dill - 1 bunch.
The most delicious homemade buns with sausages. Step by step recipe
- We warm the milk to a warm state (milk should not be hot, otherwise the yeast will die) and pour it into a deep container.
- Add sugar, salt, vegetable oil (I use refined sunflower oil) and protein of one egg to it. While the yolk is set aside, we will need it a little later.
- All mix well with a whisk or spoon.
- Sift the wheat flour and add in small portions to the milk mixture.
- Knead a soft dough that sticks slightly to your hands.
- Round the dough, put in a bowl, cover and send to a warm place for raising for 90 minutes.
- Tip: the container with the dough can be put in a basin with warm water, so the yeast dough rises very well.
- When the dough has risen well, sprinkle the working surface with flour and spread the dough on it.
- If necessary, sprinkle the dough with flour on top and knead it a little on the table with your hands.
- We roll out the dough into an oblong tourniquet (sausage) and divide the knife into equal parts. The number of parts should correspond to the number of cooked sausages.
- We roll each part into an oval 0.5 cm thick, according to the size of the sausage.
- We put a sausage in the center of each oval along (all sausages must first be cleaned of the film) and pinch the edges, as if we were making dumplings.
- We cover the baking sheet with parchment and put our blanks on it (not close to each other).
- Then we will give homemade buns with sausages a very beautiful shape.
- To do this, you need to make cuts with a knife (so as to cut the sausage) after 1-2 centimeters on each workpiece on the opposite side of the pinch.
- Now we lay out one cut to the right, another to the left, one to the right, the other to the left, etc. (the so-called spikelet should be obtained). Detailed instructions on how to form beautiful buns with sausages are on the video under a step-by-step recipe.
- We take the yolk (we left it earlier), add two teaspoons of milk to it and grease the buns with sausages.
- Then, using a teaspoon, spread a little ketchup on each piece of sausage.
- Sprinkle the middle of the buns with finely chopped dill. You can also use any greens you like.
- And on top, sprinkle with finely grated cheese.
- Preheat the oven to 180 degrees. Put the baking tray with buns in the oven to bake for about 25 minutes.
- Cool home-made buns with sausages, cool and serve.
I really hope you enjoyed this recipe for buns with sausages and cheese. After all, this is not just a sausage in the dough, but a real masterpiece. Everyone will like such buns: both children and adults. The team of the site “Very tasty” wishes you a pleasant appetite.