The most delicious jellied pie with cabbage is cooked quickly and quickly eaten. Jellied pie cooked on kefir has an amazing aroma and divine taste: cabbage lovers will be pleased. Seductively appetizing, tasty, delicate and piquant pie with salty filling, everyone likes it, without exception. My family is delighted with such salty baking. Do you want to surprise your relatives with a delicious pie with soft dough and juicy filling? A simple set of products, easy cooking - and the delicious cake is ready!
- sesame seeds.
- cabbage - 300 grams;
- chicken fillet - 200 grams;
- onions - 1 piece;
- salt to taste;
- ground black pepper.
For the test:
- wheat flour - 250 grams;
- chicken egg - 3 pieces;
- mayonnaise (fat sour cream) - 100 grams;
- kefir - 200 milliliters;
- soda - 0.5 teaspoon;
- baking powder for dough - 1 teaspoon;
- salt - 0.5 teaspoon.
The most delicious jellied pie with cabbage. Step by step recipe
- For the filling, we will use white cabbage. Finely chop the cabbage with a knife.
- We transfer chopped cabbage into a bowl, salt to taste and slightly crush it with our hands (then the cabbage will become softer).
- Chicken fillet (according to the recipe) is well washed and cut into small pieces.
- We clear one onion of the husk, rinse well and cut into half rings.
- Pour a little vegetable oil into the pan and put it on the stove to warm up.
- The prepared onions are sent to the pan with heated oil and fry until golden.
- In the container for the cabbage, add the chicken, fried onions, salt to taste, and mix well. Add black ground pepper to the filling as desired and to taste. The filling for the pie is ready.
- We break three chicken eggs into a separate container (it’s very good to use homemade eggs, but purchased ones will do too).
- Then add salt and mayonnaise to the eggs (mayonnaise can be replaced with fat sour cream).
- Add soda to kefir, mix, and when the kefir begins to foam, we send it to the container with all the ingredients.
- Mix all the ingredients until smooth with a mixer.
- We combine wheat flour with a baking powder.
- In several steps, pour the flour into the kefir mass, and mix thoroughly until smooth with a mixer. The dough for the jellied pie is ready. In consistency, the dough for the jellied cake resembles a dough for pancakes.
- For baking jellied pie, we need a shape with a diameter of 24 centimeters.
- Cover the bottom of the prepared form with parchment paper.
- Pour half the dough into a parchment mold, and evenly level it throughout the mold.
- On the dough, slightly departing from the edge, evenly distribute the filling from the cabbage.
- Pour the top of the pie with the remaining dough and distribute it evenly in all forms.
- Shake the jellied cake pan a bit to remove the voids.
- Sprinkle the raw jelly cake if desired with sesame seeds.
- We bake a simple cake in an oven preheated to 200 degrees for 15 minutes, then reduce the oven temperature to 180 degrees and bake another 20-25 minutes.
- We take out the cooled pie from the mold and transfer it to a serving plate.
Spicy quick cake can be cooked with any other filling: cabbage and mushrooms, meat and potatoes. Quick-cooked jellied cake is awesomely tasty and easy to prepare. “Very tasty” wishes you a pleasant appetite and a good time with friends and relatives.