A very simple recipe that does not require time and effort: the most delicious lazy pasties. Thin, slightly crispy, but at the same time soft dough and juicy fragrant filling - a real delight for gourmets. If you need to quickly and tasty feed the whole family with dinner - this recipe for lazy pasties on kefir will be a real lifesaver. The method of cooking pasties is quite unusual, but, no doubt, will suit all lovers of sweets.
- 100 milliliters of water;
- 1 teaspoon of dry yeast;
- 1 teaspoon of sugar.
For the test:
- 2 fresh chicken eggs;
- 300 milliliters of kefir;
- 300 grams of flour;
- 150 milliliters of water;
- 1 teaspoon of salt.
- 350 grams of boiled meat;
- some vegetable oil for frying onions;
- 4 onions;
- salt, pepper, favorite spices - to taste.
Vegetable oil for frying pasties.
The most delicious lazy pasties. Step by step recipe
- We prepare the dough: add sugar and dry yeast (the number of ingredients according to the recipe) to warm water, mix and leave it warm for 15 minutes.
- In a deep bowl (it will also be needed to knead the dough), pour the kefir at room temperature, drive in the eggs, pour in the salt. Mix with a whisk until smooth.
- Pour in the coming dough and mix everything well again.
- Pour the sifted flour into a bowl with liquid ingredients, mix with a whisk until smooth: so that there are no lumps.
- Add warm water, stir well. The dough should turn out a little thicker than on pancakes.
- For the filling, chopped peeled onions finely chopped, fry in a small amount of vegetable oil (in a pan) until cooked, stirring occasionally.
- When the onion becomes soft, add the boiled twisted meat (I have beef, but you can use any other one to your taste). Salt and pepper to taste (you can add your favorite spices).
- As soon as the dough begins to bubble, you can fry pasties.
- Pour a little odorless vegetable oil into the pan, when it heats well, pour the dough. Level it with a ladle: the size of the pancake depends on the size of the pancake. I have a pan with a diameter of 20 centimeters.
- As soon as the dough sets, put a spoon on one half of the filling. We cover the filling with the second half of the pancake, press the edges with a fork so that they stick together.
- Fry each cheburek from two sides until golden brown: 2 minutes on each side, over medium heat. If necessary, add vegetable oil.
We serve soft, juicy and very tasty lazy pasties with kefir dough on the table: we prepared a wonderful dinner without spending a lot of time. Take a recipe for a note - and enjoy your meal. And I also have other wonderful recipes for delicious dishes that are easy to prepare for you: welcome to my channel and to the Very Delicious website.