The national Dagestan dish, which strongly resembles familiar stuffed pies: the most delicious miracle with cottage cheese, I propose to cook for dinner and nourish the whole family. Incredibly tasty and healthy combination of cottage cheese and green onions will present a real spring mood. A hearty and nutritious snack is incredibly tender and airy, each piece simply beckons: I want to try again and again. Tasty miracle cakes can be prepared by absolutely everyone: therefore, let's taste new recipes together - forward, to the kitchen.
- 500 milliliters of kefir;
- 1 teaspoon of soda;
- 1 teaspoon of salt;
- 600 grams of flour;
- 500 grams of cottage cheese (any fat content);
- 1 bunch of green onions.
To lubricate a miracle:
- 100 grams of butter.
The most delicious miracle with cottage cheese. Step by step recipe
- Pour baking soda and salt into a warm heated kefir (according to the recipe), mix with a spoon.
- Sift flour into a deep bowl for kneading dough and start pouring kefir in parts.
- Knead the dough: it should not stick to your hands. If the dough is sticky, add some more flour.
- Wrap the finished dough in cling film (or put in a plastic bag), leave for 15 minutes at room temperature.
- While the dough is resting, prepare the filling.
- Grind a bunch of green onions and pour into a bowl.
- Cottage cheese (you can take any fat), knead with a fork and transfer to a bowl with onions. Mix well - the filling is ready.
- Knead the dough again and give it an oblong shape.
- Divide into about 9 parts (weighing 120 grams).
- Sprinkle with flour and form balls.
- We roll each ball into a circle one centimeter thick.
- We spread 60 grams of curd filling on each cake (about 3 tablespoons) and collect in a bag. We pinch, sprinkle with flour, crush by hand. We roll each bag into a cake 7-8 millimeters thick.
- Fry the cakes with cottage cheese and green onions in a dry, well-heated pan: 1.5-2 minutes on each side.
- We grease the prepared miracle with plenty of butter on both sides and put it on a plate in a pile.
Greens for filling cottage cheese cakes can be added by season: wild leek, spinach, green onion, parsley, dill. The cakes, which are quite simple to prepare, do not require special skills in working with the dough, and there are no need for sophisticated ingredients - therefore, even a novice cook can prepare them. Stay with us on the site “Delicious”: cook with pleasure for the joy of loved ones. Enjoy your meal.