When you pass by a fragrant place where the most delicious pasties are sold, you really want to eat a couple, but you doubt the quality of their preparation? Then cook your most delicious homemade pasties, juicy, crispy. Everything that you cook yourself is always tastier. I will tell you how to cook the dough, which does not need to be kneaded by hand, and after it you don’t have to soak the pan and scrape it. The recipe for pasties at home is much simpler than you think.
- water - 1.5 cups;
- flour - 3 cups;
- margarine - 120 grams;
- minced meat - 450 grams;
- onion - 2 pieces;
- salt, pepper, herbs to taste;
- cooking oil for frying.
The most delicious pasties. Step by step recipe
- Sift the flour, add salt to it. Pour one glass of water and quickly mix with a fork into a homogeneous mass.
- Bring the margarine to a boil on a fire and pour into flour and water, again mix everything quickly.
- Collect the dough and wrap in cling film. Put in the refrigerator for two hours.
- Meanwhile, cook the minced meat, chop the onion in a meat grinder and add to the minced meat, add all the spices and mix.
- Remove the dough from the refrigerator and divide into small pieces according to the size of the desired pasties.
- Add some ice water to the minced meat to make it tender. Shuffle.
- Roll out the dough and put one tablespoon of minced meat in the middle. Wrap pasties, tightly pressing the edges.
- Pour enough oil into a deep pan so that the pasties float in it, heat and fry on both sides for several minutes. Watch your desired roast.
From the pan immediately to the table. I think you will definitely like these pasties, everyone will appreciate your efforts. Now you know that cooking pasties is easy. Be sure to try the pasties with crispy dough. Bon appetit from “I like to cook”!