Another quick, but rather bright and effective dish for the festive table: the most delicious snack profiteroles. Profiteroles with savory filling are an interesting alternative to traditional canapes with caviar or stuffed eggs. Snack profiteroles with mushrooms and eggs - a delicious original snack to the festive table, which is simple and quick to prepare and always enjoys constant success. When served on the festive table, profiteroles can be laid out on lettuce leaves and spread around cherry tomatoes. Each profiterole can be greased on top with sour cream or natural yogurt and dipped in finely grated cheese - here is already the freedom of your imagination. Well, for a home table, it’s beautiful and tasty, and so - without special decorations.
- 100 grams of wheat flour;
- 100 grams of water;
- 100 grams of refined vegetable oil;
- 1 gram of salt (0.25 teaspoon);
- 170 grams of eggs (weight indicated without shell).
- 300 grams of mushrooms fried with onions;
- 3-4 boiled chicken yolks;
- salt and black pepper to taste.
The most delicious profiteroles. Step by step recipe
- In a saucepan or stewpan, mix water, vegetable oil and salt. We put on fire and bring to a boil.
- When the mixture boils, add the sifted wheat flour and immediately mix quickly: until the dough has gathered in a lump.
- Remove from heat, transfer the dough into a bowl and let cool for 10 minutes.
- Break the chicken eggs (according to the recipe) into a separate bowl and shake with a whisk or fork until smooth. Then pour into a bowl with the dough: in three stages, each time stirring well with a spatula.
- We shift the dough into a bag, cut the corner.
- We cover the baking sheet with baking paper (you do not need to lubricate it) and start using the bag to plant blanks for profiteroles: the size of a walnut. We leave a considerable distance between them.
- Wet the finger with water and make the tops of the workpieces even.
- We put a baking sheet on an average level of an oven preheated to 220 degrees. We bake blanks for profiteroles for 12 minutes.
- Without opening the oven door, reduce the temperature in the oven to 160 degrees and continue to bake: another 15 minutes. Cool the finished blanks.
- Cooking the filling. Mushrooms fried with onions and boiled yolks are chopped with a blender. Salt and pepper to taste.
- We shift the finished stuffing into a plastic bag (you can use bags with a fastener). Cut off the corner of the package.
- For blanks for profiteroles, cut off the ⅓ tops and fill them with the filling from the bag. Close the cut off top.
- It turns out about 50 blanks with a diameter of 4-5 centimeters (from the amount of the prescription test). The amount of filling is designed for 25 blanks.
- You can start the rest of the blanks at your discretion: pastes or your favorite salads. Workpieces can be stored in a well-sealed bag at room temperature: up to 3 days.
Profiteroles with mushroom filling will be a wonderful light snack on the festive table and, of course, will please your loved ones and guests with their beautiful view and wonderful taste. In general, such snack profiteroles can be made with any fillings: liver or chicken salad, fried mushrooms with onions, or sweet fillings - fruit salad, custard, etc. On our site “Very Delicious” you will find other recipes for delicious and original snacks for all occasions.