No holiday is complete without salads: every housewife tries to find an original recipe - I propose to prepare the most delicious layered salad for the holiday. This salad is very tasty and satisfying, it is cooked quickly, and its highlight will be a chic design. This dish will splendidly decorate your holiday table and, undoubtedly, will delight you with a wonderful taste. I hope that in your piggy bank of recipes, this puff salad will take its rightful place.
- potatoes - 4-5 pieces;
- carrots - 1 piece;
- chicken breast - 200 grams;
- mushrooms - 300 grams;
- onion - 1 piece;
- pickled cucumbers - 3 pieces;
- egg - 4 pieces;
- a bunch of dill;
- homemade mayonnaise;
- cooking oil for frying.
- 1 tablespoon of grated raw beets.
The most delicious puff salad for the holiday. Step by step recipe
- To prepare puff salad, you must first boil potatoes, eggs, carrots and chicken breast. Boil chicken breast in salted water. All these ingredients cool.
- Peel the boiled potatoes and grate on a coarse grater. Add a couple of tablespoons of homemade mayonnaise to the grated potatoes, or you can use a ready-made one bought at the store.
- On our site "I love to cook" you can find many recipes for making homemade mayonnaise, for every taste.
- Mix grated potatoes with mayonnaise and leave in a separate bowl.
- Peel boiled carrots and grate on a coarse grater. In a grated carrot, put one tablespoon of mayonnaise and mix well, leave in a separate bowl.
- Let's move on to the preparation of mushrooms: you can use any mushrooms, I am preparing this salad with mushrooms. Rinse the mushrooms, peel, cut into small cubes.
- Prepare the onion: it needs to be peeled, washed and cut into small cubes.
- Next, we need to fry the chopped onions and mushrooms: put mushrooms and onions in a pan with vegetable oil, fry until cooked. Let the onions and mushrooms cool.
- When the onions and mushrooms have cooled, you need to add half a tablespoon of mayonnaise. Mix all ingredients until smooth and leave in a separate bowl.
- Crumble the boiled chicken breast in small cubes, transfer to a plate and also season with mayonnaise (one tablespoon).
- Peel the boiled eggs, separate the proteins from the yolks. Grate them on a fine grater without mixing.
- Cut pickled cucumbers into small cubes and leave in a separate bowl.
- Raw beets to clean and grate: we will use it for decoration. We take a wide bandage, fold it four times, put it raw. grated beets (one tablespoon) and squeeze the juice onto the egg whites, mix. Thus, we will color the squirrels in lilac color and, when the salad is ready, we will make a sprig of lilac from them.
- We proceed to the formation of the salad. Lay out prepared ingredients in layers on a plate.
- We spread potatoes with the first layer, evenly distributing on a plate.
- On top of the potatoes we spread the second layer - chicken, also evenly distributing.
- On the top of the chicken meat, lay out the third layer - pickled cucumbers, carefully level it.
- The next, fourth layer, put the fried mushrooms with onions, distribute them on top of the cucumbers.
- We spread the carrot in the fifth layer.
- Sprinkle finely grated yolks on top of carrots.
- Finely chop the dill and decorate with it the sides of our salad.
- Let's move on to the decor. We will make a twig of lilac. The role of the branch is parsley: it needs to be carefully laid out on top of the lettuce. Using a teaspoon, spread the colored egg white in the form of lilac flowers.
Our puff salad is ready: the taste is just great, and what can we say about its appearance. It is difficult not to notice such a salad on the festive table: guests are simply delighted - be prepared for the fact that this dish will disappear from the table very quickly. The advantage of this salad is that you can add any ingredients, showing your culinary imagination. On the site “I love to cook” you will find many more excellent salad recipes.