Once I saw the headline in the newspaper of culinary recipes: “The most delicious zucchini in a village” - and I immediately wanted to cook them. You won’t believe it: zucchini turned out to be simply unsurpassed: and, indeed, very tasty. Juicy, crispy zucchini has a pleasant acidity, which gives lemon and tomatoes, and garlic and spices give the dish a wonderful aroma and piquancy.
- garlic - 6 cloves;
- zucchini young, small - 1 kilogram;
- tomatoes - 4-5 pieces;
- parsley - to taste;
- onions - 2-3 pieces;
- salt - 0.5 teaspoon;
- ground black pepper - to taste;
- coriander - 0.3 teaspoon;
- lemon - 1 piece.
The most delicious rustic zucchini. Step by step recipe
- Tip. To prepare zucchini in a rustic way, you need to prepare a pan with a thick bottom, which can then be put in the oven.
- Peel the onion and cut into half rings.
- Sent in a heated frying pan, sautered in vegetable oil.
- Washed and peeled tomatoes, cut into cubes.
- Peel one lemon: otherwise it will give bitterness. We take out the seeds and cut the citrus into small cubes and transfer to the tomatoes.
- Peel and finely chop the garlic with a knife.
- When the onion half rings turn golden, we add tomatoes and lemon to them and simmer together.
- Season the tomato-onion mixture with black pepper, coriander, slightly add salt. Add chopped garlic. Stir the filling and turn off the heat. Leave the pan on the stove to allow vegetables to reach.
- ⅔ Put the parts of the finished sauce in a separate bowl.
- Baked zucchini should be washed, dried and cut into circles: half a centimeter thick - and salt.
- Tip. For cooking, it is better to choose young zucchini, which have soft seeds and delicate skin. They are tastier than overripe vegetables.
- We spread the zucchini circles in layers on top of the sauce, then again cover with tomato-onion frying and again make the zucchini layer.
- Top layer must be from the sauce.
- We send zucchini with tomatoes to bake in the oven for 40-50 minutes at a temperature of 180 degrees Celsius.
- Sprinkle the finished dish with chopped herbs and serve hot.
Such a light vegetable dish, like baked zucchini with tomatoes, can be an excellent side dish for meat dishes or a complement to various cereals.
If you still have zucchini, prepare another, very simple, but incredibly delicious dish of these wonderful spring vegetables.
- Washed young zucchini should be cut into circles: as well as in the previous recipe. A little salt. Dip in flour on both sides and fry in vegetable oil until golden.
- Tip. Flour can be used both wheat and corn.
- Each zucchini circle needs to be greased with dressing. For dressing, take three tablespoons of mayonnaise: it is better to use fatty mayonnaise, since it is more tender. Add two cloves, peeled and crushed through a press, of garlic. Finely chop the dill and mix with garlic and mayonnaise.
- Grease each circle of fried zucchini with sauce and spread a piece of tomato on top.
- This appetizer: delicious zucchini with tomatoes - served on the table chilled. You can decorate with green petals.
I bring to your attention another recipe for cooking zucchini.
- For it, washed and dried zucchini should be cut into small cubes. Fry zucchini cubes in a bowl or saucepan with a thick bottom, in heated oil.
- When the zucchini has started juice and stewed a little, we shift to them tomatoes, diced, previously blanched and without peel. We need about 3 tomatoes.
- Separately, in a frying pan we pass the finely chopped onion: until a pleasant gold is formed.
- We transfer the onion to the zucchini with tomatoes and season with salt, black pepper, chopped garlic. Reduce the heat to a minimum and simmer our vegetables for another 15-20 minutes over low heat.
- A ready-made dish of zucchini is served as a snack or as an addition to vegetables: for example, potato or meat dishes.
Visit our website “I Love Cooking”: and you will learn many interesting recipes for preparing light dishes. Cooking them will not take much of your time, but at the same time it will greatly please your family and friends.