Do you want to cook the most delicious Mimosa salad for your family and get a thousand thanks to you? Then you should definitely buy all the products for our delicious salad. Moreover, there is a reason: on the street spring, the sun is shining, and the name of the spring salad is “Mimosa”. After all, it really looks similar in appearance to a delicate spring flower - mimosa: and just as delicate in taste. And also, I’ll tell you one secret: we will prepare a salad according to a new recipe, with fish and cheese. Of course there are many options for this salad, but as for me, this is the most delicious. Mimosa salad will certainly appeal to you and your family personally. Indeed, for a woman, the most important thing is family. Well, if you serve this salad to guests at the festive table, do not hesitate: you will tell the recipe to everyone who tastes it. Let's go to the kitchen?
- 1 can of canned sardines in oil;
- 200 grams of hard cheese;
- 2 pieces of carrots;
- 3-4 pieces of potatoes;
- 1 onion;
- 4 chicken eggs;
The most delicious Mimosa salad. Step by step recipe
- Mash canned fish with a fork. Remove all bones and fins. Do not drain the oil from it: then the salad will turn out to be juicy. If someone likes the salad drier, the oil can be drained.
- Tip. For Mimosa salad, be sure to buy a jar of sardines in oil. With the addition of oil, canned food is also suitable, but unlike the first, they will be much drier. And one more thing: be sure to pay attention to the city in which canned food was made. The plant should be located on the territory near the sea. Then you will know with certainty that the fish was canned fresh, not frozen.
- So: the first layer of salad is fish.
- Boil the potatoes for our delicious canned salad. This is best done in a uniform: then it will not be watery. Peel cold potatoes and grate on a coarse grater.
- And be sure to salt the potatoes during cooking: it will be tastier and not fall apart during heat treatment.
- Potato cover the first fish layer. Generously grease the salad with mayonnaise.
- Chop onions into thin strips. Put on mayonnaise. For those who do not really like spicy onions with bitter, I just recommend pouring boiling water over it. It will take you a little time, and the taste of the onion will not be so bitter.
- Grate the carrots on a coarse grater, after boiling it for a salad. You can cook it with potatoes, or you can separately. When it is ready, fill it with cold water and let cool. Grated carrots are evenly distributed on the surface of the onion. Sprinkle with mayonnaise on top, not forgetting to coat the sides of the salad.
- Cheese is our fifth layer in the salad. We, like other vegetables, will rub it on a coarse grater. And on top is mayonnaise. We coat them on all sides so that Mimosa is juicy and tasty.
- Cook the eggs, be sure to fill them with cold water so that it can be easily separated from the shell. They cleaned, cut in half and separated the proteins from the yolks. Squirrels immediately grated. And remember that we rub all products for this salad exclusively on a coarse grater.
- One little tip: for Mimosa salad, it is best to use homemade eggs - they have a very beautiful bright yellow yolk.
- Our salad is ready, it remains only to sprinkle it on top with crumbled or finely grated yolk.
- It is advisable to let the salad soak for several hours: then it will become even tastier. To do this, just put it in the refrigerator.
This recipe for salad with cheese and canned food must be in your piggy bank: simple and tasty, it looks very nice on the table - and also, easy to prepare. And its ingredients are so satisfying that a salad can replace a full dinner. The team site "I like to cook" wishes you bon appetit!