Cooking the most delicious yogurt on kefir - the recipe is very simple and quick! Dedicated to those who do not want to bother with yeast dough, but still want to get tasty, lush and juicy whites in the end. The dough for whites is prepared on kefir, without yeast. No need to wait for the dough to fit: it becomes lush already in the pan. This recipe takes a little time, so I like to cook this recipe for my family and friends. For me, these are the most delicious whites on kefir. In addition, we will make a juicy stuffing, due to which everyone loves the most delicious whites so much! Yogurt with kefir with meat - standard ingredients, but a non-standard approach. Therefore, if you want to please your loved ones with something tasty, the recipe for making whites is only for you!
- wheat flour - 3-4 cups;
- kefir 1.5% -2.5% - 250 milliliters;
- soda - 1 teaspoon;
- chicken egg - 2 pieces;
- salt - 1 teaspoon;
- sugar - 1 teaspoon;
- vegetable oil - 2 tablespoons;
- minced meat - 250 grams;
- onions - 2 pieces;
- salt to taste;
- pepper - to taste;
- vegetable oil - for frying.
The most delicious whitewash on kefir. Step by step recipe
- Add baking soda to warm kefir, mix. A reaction occurs, the mass foams - which means that the soda is extinguished. Kefir should be slightly acidic. Otherwise, in the finished test, soda will be felt - and it will not be so magnificent.
- Break two eggs into a bowl, shake it with a whisk with sugar and salt. No need to make a lush mass and wait until everything dissolves - this is a quick recipe for kefir dough without much effort.
- Pour the foamy kefir into the mixture, mix until even distribution.
- Add flour, knead soft and elastic dough. We add it gradually, in portions - this is the secret of the correct test. It will turn out homogeneous and necessary consistency, will not be clogged.
- Add vegetable oil to the finished dough in two steps, after each thoroughly kneading.
- Put in a cup, cover with a film of kefir dough, let it rest for 20-30 minutes.
- Prepare the filling. We cut onions into small cubes: this way it will not stand out much. You can twist through a meat grinder with a large grill.
- Salt onions, add black ground pepper: everything to taste. Knead the juice with your hands, if you scrolled through a meat grinder, then do not. It will turn out juicy anyway. Due to the fact that we salt the onions, the salt is evenly distributed over the minced meat.
- Add minced meat (you can cook it yourself from any meat), mix. If the meat is dry enough, be sure to add ice water: for juiciness. We beat off the meat, throwing it into the cup: in this way the filling will become homogeneous.
- Take a rested dough. Since the dough is sticky, we use vegetable oil when cutting (the flour will burn in oil when frying). Divide into 2 parts.
- From one half, we begin to sculpt the whites, after dividing them into small balls, depending on what size you want to make the whites.
- Flatten a piece of dough, not very thin in the middle. The edges should be thin. Put the stuffing from the minced meat in the middle, level it. Connect the edges to the center, forming a whitish. Leave a small hole in the middle. Using low pressure, we whiten the whitewash flat: it will be fried faster and less oil will be left for frying.
- Fry in a pan with a lot of vegetable oil: it should reach the middle of the belyash. The oil should be warmed up well, but not to smoke, of course!
- We lay out the whites with the hole down, fry over low heat until ruddy on one side, then turn over and fry on the other.
- Pour a teaspoon of vegetable oil from the pan into the hole: this way the filling will be juicy and it will be better fried.
- We spread the fried whites on paper towels to absorb excess oil. We put, if desired, in a saucepan: they will remain warm for a while and from above will become softer. We fry all the other whites in the same way.
This method of cooking whites is the most successful and fast! Homemade meat whites with moderately soft, lush and, of course, with a juicy filling - try for sure! Cook with me and “Very tasty”: we have something to share with you! Have a good mood and tasty victories!