I like to cook simple and quick dishes: such as these crispy zucchini with cheese, baked in the oven. Just a few minutes to prepare, 15 minutes in the oven - and a delicious snack is ready! And if you add another spicy sauce to them (step-by-step cooking I painted below), then the dish turns out to be simply gorgeous! Such zucchini can be prepared for a family dinner, as well as for a festive feast or friendly gatherings. They are so tasty that everyone will like it. I guarantee you that!
- young zucchini - 1 kilogram;
- Parmesan cheese - 60-70 grams;
- dry granulated garlic, salt, pepper, spices, dried herbs - to taste;
- vegetable oil.
The most delicious zucchini in the oven. Step by step recipe
- Washed and dried young zucchini cut into rings, a thickness of 1 centimeter. I used zucchini, but you can take any zucchini: preferably with small seeds inside.
- We put it in a bowl, add plenty of salt, mix, and pour everything into a colander. Leave for 20-30 minutes to stack extra juice from zucchini. To speed up the process, I put a little oppression on top (I press down with a flat plate, and on the top I put a half liter jar of water on top of it).
- After we spread the squash on a paper towel and also blot it on top to remove the remaining drops of juice.
- Cover the baking sheet with foil or parchment paper, lightly grease it with vegetable oil. We spread the circles of zucchini in one layer. Sprinkle with ground pepper, spices, dried favorite herbs and granulated garlic.
- If you do not have dry garlic, you can replace it with garlic oil. To do this, we pass through 1-2 garlic cloves of garlic and mix it with 1 full tablespoon of vegetable oil, mix well. And with a brush, we coat each vegetable circle with this mixture. Only in this case, first coat, and then sprinkle with pepper and other seasonings.
- Of the dried herbs, I use basil, oregano, rosemary, but can be supplemented with your favorite - or take a mixture of herbs.
- Sprinkle each circle of zucchini on top with grated Parmesan. Please note: if you decide to replace Parmesan, then you need to choose hard cheese. Since semi-solid (like Russian, Sour Cream and so on) when melted in the oven, they melt, and Parmesan dries and forms a crisp.
- Preheat the oven to 220 degrees, and bake zucchini for 15 minutes. If during this time the zucchini does not have time to brown, then we turn on the top grill for 1-3 minutes. Only in this case, you need to ensure that the pan does not stand too high, otherwise the zucchini will burn.
- We take it out of the oven, put it on a dish - and you can serve it right away. But they are tastier when they cool slightly.
What delicious and tasty zucchini obtained in the oven turns out: golden, crispy cheese crust and tender, juicy, directly sweet flesh of zucchini. And what a flavor from seasonings, spices, garlic - it is divine! This appetizer is very light, tasty, healthy and low-calorie. Frankly, I pamper myself with it even before bedtime and do not worry - this will not be reflected in the figure.
Tasty, piquant sauce for oven-baked zucchini
A simple and quick recipe for a delicious sauce that can be easily prepared in minutes. And he, in turn, will complement and emphasize the delicious taste of baked zucchini with cheese. I want to introduce 2 options: regular and light (with reduced calorie content): for those who are trying to control the amount of food eaten. But in any case, it will turn out very tasty! Join us and let's cook together!
- sour cream (natural yogurt) - 250 grams;
- pickled or pickled cucumber (medium size) - 1 piece;
- strong mustard - 0.5 teaspoon;
- liquid honey - 0.5 teaspoon;
- dill, parsley - 40-50 grams;
- salt, pepper — to taste.
Tasty, piquant sauce for zucchini baked in the oven. Step by step recipe
- Rub the pickled (salted) cucumber on a fine grater. If you have a vegetable with a thick skin, then it is better to clean it first.
- Dill and parsley are well washed under running water, dried and finely chopped. You can adjust the exact amount and type of greens as you wish (for example, you can use only parsley or vice versa).
- Sour cream for sauce is suitable for any fat content: it is desirable that it is not too liquid - but this is not important. And if you follow a diet, natural yogurt is a great option.
- We combine sour cream (yogurt), grated cucumber, herbs, add mustard and honey, season with salt and spices, mix everything thoroughly - and you can serve. Adjust the amount of salt, mustard and honey to your taste, also consider: you used pickled or pickled cucumber.
So, in 1-2 minutes, a very tasty and piquant sauce is ready! It very well combines the sweetness of honey, the sharpness of mustard and the crispy, sour taste of cucumber. This sauce is perfect not only for oven-baked zucchini, but also complements any vegetable dish, emphasizes the taste of meat or fish. In general, it can be called the most versatile sauce. Join us on “Delicious”: and we will tell you how to make funky and original dishes from simple products! Enjoy your meal!