Dear cooks, today I want to tell you the recipe for the most delicious, in my opinion, zucchini salad. I often cook this salad in spring and summer. As soon as fresh young zucchini appears on the market, I am happy to rush to cook this simple summer salad. It turns out to be very tasty: it can be eaten both hot and cold. Spicy, fragrant, moderately pungent - impossible to tear yourself away! This salad is also very healthy and very simple to make. I advise you to immediately prepare this piquant salad: I am sure that many of you will like its taste.
- zucchini zucchini (average size) - three pieces (approximately 700 grams);
- walnuts - half a glass;
- parsley - three tablespoons;
- flavored garlic - two cloves;
- ground black pepper - according to your desire and taste;
- salt - one teaspoon;
- vegetable oil - 50 grams.
The most delicious zucchini salad. Step by step recipe
- The first step in preparing a salad with zucchini and walnuts will be the preparation of zucchini.
- We wash three small zucchini well with running water, dry them from the remaining moisture with a paper kitchen towel. On both sides, cut off the stem and tip.
- Dice the zucchini (not finely). If zucchini is not young, then it is necessary to peel them and, if necessary, remove hard seeds.
- Tip. I want to add a few words about the choice of zucchini for this piquant salad. I use zucchini squash. These zucchini have a very delicate and tasty pulp, soft skin. Such zucchini can be eaten after minimal heat treatment or even raw. Therefore, for salads, they are ideal candidates. Plus, according to the treatises of nutritionists, zucchini contains fewer calories than regular zucchini. How to distinguish zucchini from ordinary zucchini? Zucchini most often has a dark green skin, sometimes with an arbitrary pattern on it, such zucchini is slightly smaller than simple zucchini. But, if you have not found zucchini in your market or in a store, do not be discouraged. Feel free to buy ordinary zucchini of light green (light green) color and prepare a salad with them. You need to choose young zucchini, not sluggish and small. Nevertheless, it is believed that ordinary zucchini is most suitable for frying or stewing. Both types of zucchini have a very beneficial effect on our health. They are perfectly absorbed by the body and contain a large amount of carotene and vitamin C. If you are on a diet, then this vegetable is simply indispensable in the diet. In people with a diseased liver, zucchini promotes the separation of bile and the elimination of harmful substances from the body.
- So, we continue to cook summer salad. Sliced zucchini sent to a bowl.
- Add a teaspoon of salt to them and mix well: zucchini should be salted and give away excess moisture.
- Pour zucchini into a colander and leave for 30-40 minutes. During this time, excess moisture (juice from zucchini) will drain into a bowl, and the zucchini itself will be salted.
- Finely chop walnuts. This is best done with a knife. It is not necessary to grind very finely in a blender: they should be felt in a salad and give a bright nutty flavor.
- Wash the leaves of parsley with running water, blot from the remaining moisture and finely chop with a knife.
- After 30 minutes of zucchini, pour into the form, pour out the juice that has stood out. We take a paper kitchen towel and well soak our zucchini from excess moisture.
- Now we will fry the zucchini for the salad. To do this, we need a pan with the maximum bottom diameter that you have. It is needed because zucchini must be fried in one layer. If you do not have a wide frying pan, then you need to fry the zucchini in turn, in two stages.
- Pour a little vegetable oil into the pan (most often I use refined sunflower or olive oil), and heat it up a lot.
- In a hot skillet, send the zucchini and fry them over high heat for 4-5 minutes until they are browned.
- Fried zucchini sent to the salad bowl.
- Add parsley to them.
- We squeeze out two cloves of garlic through a press and also send it to the salad bowl. If you want to make the salad sharper, add more garlic to your liking.
- Lastly, add chopped walnuts and mix well.
A simple summer salad of zucchini is ready. It can be served as a hot salad, or in a cold form: focus on your mood and preference. My family likes the cold option more, and the neighbor liked the hot salad. Now she specially grows zucchini for this salad at her dacha: and supplies zucchini to her and our family - in gratitude for such a wonderful recipe. Also, a salad with zucchini and garlic goes well with dishes of chicken (or other meat) and potatoes. I sincerely hope that you will like the recipe: and you will cook it in your kitchen more than once. The team of the site “Very tasty” wishes you a pleasant appetite. Cook with love!