Having tried the most satisfying salad with fried zucchini for the first time at a friend, I was pleasantly surprised: a healthy dish turned out to be very tasty. The freshness and unique aroma of a salad with sour cream is a real delight in taste. A great combination of vegetables makes the salad very tasty. The original salad with fried zucchini and tomatoes will surely appeal to all family members and will be your favorite recipe.
- two young small zucchini;
- 3 fresh tomatoes;
- 3-4 hard boiled chicken eggs;
- 1 clove of garlic;
- green onions;
- 150 grams of sour cream or mayonnaise;
- salt and black pepper to taste;
- cooking oil for frying.
The most hearty salad with fried zucchini. Step by step recipe
- My young zucchini, remove the tails, cut into thin enough rings (about 5 millimeters thick). Put the zucchini in a bowl, salt and mix a little. Leave for 10 minutes, so that the zucchini let the juice.
- We merge excess liquid from zucchini. We heat vegetable oil in a pan, fry zucchini on both sides until golden.
- We spread it on a paper towel to remove excess fat.
- We shift the zucchini into a salad bowl, cut large rings in half.
- Cut the tomatoes into slices and send to the salad bowl.
- Hard-boiled chicken eggs are also cut into slices. We shift to a salad bowl for vegetables.
- Finely chopped green onions and parsley put in a salad bowl. We send the chopped clove of garlic there.
- Dressing a salad of fried zucchini and vegetables with sour cream. Salt and pepper to taste. Mix well. Immediately serve.
The salad is light, hearty and very tasty: it may well replace the main course for lunch or dinner. A rich and fragrant salad will appeal to everyone, without exception. You can look at a lot of recipes for salads from seasonal vegetables on our website "Very tasty."