The summer season begins, many housewives simply do not have too much time to cook, and they need to feed the family: the most ideal sandwiches for all occasions will come to the rescue. Tasty and satisfying hot sandwiches will help feed a large company: they are prepared very quickly and from a minimum set of products. Snack sandwiches are an ideal snack: incredibly fragrant, they will present a real spring mood. And ham and cheese sandwiches will be very useful both on a picnic and on a festive table.
For hot sandwiches:
- 10 slices of plain white loaf;
- 2 sausages;
- 50 grams of hard cheese;
- 2 cloves of garlic;
- 1 fresh tomato;
- 2 tablespoons of mayonnaise;
- any greens.
Sandwiches on the nature:
- 1 loaf of dark (rye) bread;
- fresh tomato (you can use sweet bell pepper) - 2-3 pieces;
- 3-4 lettuce leaves;
- 50 grams of hard cheese;
- 5-6 slices of ham;
- 1 fresh cucumber;
- a tablespoon of sesame seeds.
For snack sandwiches:
- 2 baguette buns (those that are used for making hot dogs are suitable);
- 1 tablespoon of olive oil;
- 1 teaspoon of balsamic vinegar;
- 1 teaspoon of a mixture of Italian herbs;
- 2-3 fresh tomatoes;
- 50 grams of smoked sausage cheese (or mozzarella).
The most ideal sandwiches for all occasions. Step by step recipe
- In a convenient (for mixing products) bowl we rub sausages on a coarse grater (you do not need to cook them beforehand) and hard cheese.
- Cut fresh tomato into small cubes and send into a bowl.
- We spread chopped greens there (dill, parsley or green onions - to your taste).
- In a separate bowl, put mayonnaise, squeeze garlic into it through a press (you can grate it), mix well.
- We season with garlic mayonnaise a mixture of sausage, cheese and vegetables, mix well.
- We cut the loaf into slices no more than one centimeter thick. Lubricate the pieces on one side with the mixture, put on a baking sheet. We send in the oven preheated to 180 degrees, bake until cooked (when the cheese is melted, the sandwiches are ready).
- Tip. Sandwiches can be fried in a pan by simply covering it with a lid.
- Sprinkle the finished sandwiches with green onions.
We are preparing sandwiches that you can take with you to nature, and prepare for the arrival of guests.
- We cut dark bread (in the shape of a loaf) into slices about one centimeter thick.
- Using a silicone brush, grease with olive or any vegetable oil (you can use soft cream cheese for these purposes).
- Sprinkle with sesame seeds, squeezing fingers.
- Cover with a thin slice of cheese (hard).
- Cucumbers, obliquely, cut into thin slices. Put on the cheese.
- Cut ham (or boiled sausage) into thin slices.
- Cut lettuce leaves into 2 parts (if the leaves are very large, cut into 3 or 4 parts).
- Cut the tomatoes into thick circles (a small tomato can simply be cut in half).
- We put a beautifully folded slice of ham on the salad, a tomato on it, fasten everything with a toothpick.
- Transfer this beauty to a piece of bread (lettuce down), pierce the entire structure with a toothpick. How to do it right, look at the video under the recipe.
We make snack sandwiches.
- For the preparation of snack sandwiches, buns are cut into 3 parts, and then along each part - into 2 halves. We crush the crumb with your finger, disrupting the structure of the bread, grease with a small amount of vegetable oil.
- We spread it on a baking sheet and send it to the oven preheated to 180 degrees (so that they become crispy, but not dry).
- We will prepare the rest of the products ourselves at this time. We cut the tomatoes into slices (if you have cherry, you can just cut them into 4 parts).
- Put the tomatoes in a bowl, add balsamic vinegar.
- Salt a little, add a mixture of herbs. Mix well. Sprinkle with vegetable oil.
- Cut the sausage cheese into thin slices (if necessary, cut into two halves), spread on toasted buns.
- We put slices of tomatoes on the cheese. Pour tomato juice on top. Garnish with sprigs of basil, dill or parsley.
Incredibly tasty, beautiful and easy to prepare sandwiches - the perfect snack in any situation. Prepare sandwiches for the future, treat guests or take a picnic with you - a quick and fragrant snack will surely find its fans. On our site “Very Delicious” you can see other recipes for delicious sandwiches: and choose those that are more to your taste.