I propose to cook one of my favorite dishes - the most juicy and tender “pasties”. A gentle, very juicy filling that just runs out with onion juice. Thin, crunchy, golden color “dough for pasties” - these are exactly the pasties I get when I cook according to this recipe.
- water - 500 milliliters (for the test) + 100-120 milliliters (for the filling);
- whole grain flour - 10 cups;
- melted butter - 6 tablespoons;
- granulated sugar - 1 teaspoon;
- salt - 1 teaspoon;
- vegetable oil - for frying;
- ground black pepper - to taste;
- minced meat (beef) - 1 kilogram;
- onions - 1 kilogram.
The most juicy and tender pasties. Step by step recipe
- I want to immediately warn that so many products are designed for about 40 pasties.
- We dilute salt and sugar in warm water. Water should be at summer temperature, but not hot.
- Pour the butter here: it will give the pasties bubbling.
- Sift flour into a separate wide dish. Better to choose whole grains. We make a small hill of flour, and in the middle - a recess.
- We gradually introduce the liquid into the flour and knead the dough.
- The dough should be very dense texture, so that when frying our pasties do not break and do not let the juice.
- Knead the dough for a long time. Kneading will be difficult, because the dough is very tight: but it must be brought to uniformity.
- We put the dough in a plastic bag and send it in the refrigerator for an hour.
- In the meantime, we are preparing the filling for our homemade pasties.
- We twist the beef pulp in a meat grinder - or we take ready-made minced meat.
- Tip. For the filling, you can take mixed minced meat: that is, half beef and half pork.
- In order for the filling of the pasties to be juicy, add a lot of onions. In a ratio of 1: 1. That is, per kilogram of minced meat - the same amount of onion.
- Rub the peeled onions on a grater with small holes or grind in a blender.
- Salt and season with black ground pepper.
- Add cold water to the filling. This will give the filling additional juiciness.
- Tip. Instead of water, crushed ice can be used.
- We divide the finished infused dough into portioned pieces. The size of the pieces is determined by yourself. Depending on what size you want your pasties to be.
- We roll each piece into a ball and roll it thinly with a rolling pin: approximately 2-3 millimeters thick. For convenience, you can sprinkle flour on the surface.
- On each rolled circle we lay out the filling, spreading it over one half of the circle, slightly not reaching the edges. You do not need to regret the fillings, but you should not put too much: about two tablespoons per dough circle.
- Tip. If the stuffing is not greasy, then a piece of butter can be added to the filling.
- Fold the dough in half. The edges of our cheburek are well pressed so that the filling does not come out during cooking.
- Tip. You can cut the edges with a plate, a curly knife, or just crush the forks with the teeth.
- You should not start pasties in advance if you are not going to freeze them: they can let the juice go.
- You need to fry the formed homemade pasties in a large amount of vegetable oil. Cook them over medium heat until golden brown.
- Tip. For heat treatment, you need to choose refined oil: it is odorless and does not foam.
- Immediately after frying, chebureks can be wet with a paper dense napkin: to remove excess fat.
Ready pasties served hot. They are incredibly tasty when only “with heat, with heat”: very juicy minced meat wrapped in thin, bubbly and very crispy dough. If you have prepared such a dish at home, you can serve sour cream sauce with herbs. For the sauce you need to choose sour cream of medium fat content, add a little salt, add black ground pepper. Finely chop the branches of young dill, parsley (optionally cilantro). Squeeze a couple of cloves of garlic through the garlic. Mix everything and serve the sauce in the gravy boat.
Visit our site “Very Delicious” - and you will learn many recipes for a variety of delicious dishes, how to prepare and serve them, useful tips: that will help you quickly and tasty cook.