Did you know that thin pizza was invented in ancient times by rather poor people to feed themselves inexpensively and not to throw away leftover food? And so it was invented the simplest thin yeast dough stuffed with what is in the house. Today, along with “Very Delicious” I will describe to you the step-by-step preparation of thin pizza with juicy toppings, which they simply adore at my place.
- warm water - 100 grams;
- dry yeast - 0.5 teaspoon;
- sugar and salt - a teaspoon;
- flour - 2 cups (+/-);
- egg - 1 piece;
- olive oil - 2 tablespoons.
- tomato sauce (to which we add oregano, basil and a teaspoon of olive oil;
- tomatoes - 100 grams;
- smoked ham (or sausage) - 200 grams;
- cheese - 200 grams;
- champignons - 150 grams;
- an egg - 1 piece.
Thin pizza. Step by step recipe
- Dissolve sugar in warm water.
- Mix flour with dry yeast, make a kind of depression in which pour the egg and water with sugar.
- Slowly knead the dough, adding olive oil. The dough should not stick to your hands.
- I usually divide the dough into 2 parts, and I get two thin pizzas, the diameter of which is 40-45 centimeters.
- Roll out the dough with a rolling pin, a shape like a big pancake. Add flour if necessary.
- Put a layer of dough on a baking sheet, turn on the oven - let it heat.
- In the tomato sauce, add oregano and basil, as well as olive oil, and grease the entire surface of the dough layer.
- Cut the ham and mushrooms, grate the cheese.
- Mix ham and mushrooms and add a raw egg to them, mix again.
- Cut the tomatoes into small pieces.
- Put tomatoes on the dough, then ham with mushrooms, and cheese on top.
- In a preheated oven to 220 ° C, send pizza for 10 minutes.
That's all! Thin pizza is ready! Relatives and friends will be delighted, and there is absolutely nothing difficult to prepare. I'm sure you can handle it. Enjoy your meal! Cook with Delicious! And next time we suggest you cook pizza with bacon or flavored pizza with sausage, mushrooms and tomatoes.