Thin home-made pizza will work out like in a restaurant if you cook it according to this recipe. This is how it turns out: thin in the middle and crispy on the edges. Honestly, for me it is the most delicious pizza I've tried. I have been cooking pizza for a long time in this way, and I advise you to do it together with “I love to cook”, you will not regret it!
- milk - 200 milliliters;
- salt - 0.5 teaspoon;
- sugar - 2 teaspoons;
- yeast - 10 grams;
- vegetable oil - 2 tablespoons;
- flour - 300 grams;
- filling to taste.
Thin pizza. Step by step recipe
- Take a deep bowl and pour warm milk.
- Add two teaspoons of sugar and half a spoon of salt, also add yeast (preferably fresh), add vegetable oil. I want to say that it is possible and olive - it was him who I used.
- All mix well.
- Sift it before adding flour.
- We will add flour in parts, so that the dough is soft, but does not stick to our hands.
- Before you put the finished dough in a bowl, you need to grease it with vegetable oil.
- They put the dough in a bowl, cover it with a clean kitchen towel and set it in a warm place for half an hour so that the dough comes up - that was exactly what I did.
- When the dough comes up, you need to prepare the surface where to put it.
- Sprinkle the table with sifted flour and put the dough on the table.
- The dough needs to be divided into two parts, and each part needs to be rolled thinly around, because I made round, but you can also square.
- We lay out the dough, already ready, in a form that was slightly greased with vegetable oil.
- We grease the bottom of the mold with ketchup.
- On a greased ketchup mold, we spread the sausage, which was cut in advance with medium slices.
- After spread the tomatoes, which already have the form of thin slices.
- Sprinkle with grated cheese, grate it on a fine grater.
- And he who wants to can smear it up with mayonnaise.
- We will bake pizza at a temperature of 200 degrees for 15 minutes, but I baked a little longer, sort of like 20, because it seemed that she was not ready.
- Home-made thin pizza is ready, and you can start your meal.
The most important thing in this dish is that you will spend a minimum of effort, and your relatives and friends will be full and grateful to you. It’s great when you can take such a wonderful dish out into the countryside! "Very tasty" wishes you bon appetit. We recommend that you also try whipping pizza from a baguette and a recipe for real home-made pizza.