I love in a jar for the winter to load everything, but more. I definitely close these canned tomatoes with vegetables every year. And this recipe I got from my beloved mom. Even from childhood I remember these tomatoes. They opened a jar for every holiday, and our guests also loved such a wonderful assortment. Indeed, in tomatoes we add cabbage, carrots, zucchini, and cucumber. What will be the beauty. Well, now more about the recipe.
on a 3 liter jar:
- tomatoes - 1 kilogram;
- cucumbers - 3-4 pieces:
- small zucchini;
- bell pepper - 1 piece;
- small cabbage;
- carrot - 1 piece;
- onion - 1 piece;
- garlic - 4-5 cloves;
- black pepper peas - 5 pieces;
- sprig of dill and parsley;
- bay leaf - 2 pieces;
- cherry and currant leaves;
- horseradish root;
- chili pepper pod optional.
- water - 1.5 liters;
- vinegar 9% - 50 milliliters;
- sugar - 100 grams;
- salt - 60 grams.
Tomatoes with vegetables for the winter. Step by step recipe
- Wash the tomatoes, divide the small cabbage into several parts, removing the stump, chop the zucchini, cut the pepper into strips.
- If you put small cucumbers intact, cut large ones. Weld the carrots in water for 5 minutes, then chop as you like.
- Now, squeeze all the vegetables along with the tomatoes in a jar, on the bottom, which we must put dill and parsley, currant and cherry leaves, horseradish root. Also, add peeled garlic and chopped onion directly into the jar.
- Boil water, pour vegetables with tomatoes, let stand for 10-15 minutes.
- Then pour the water back into the pan, and cook the marinade, adding all the ingredients, let it boil for 2 minutes.
- After pour boiling marinade, and roll the lid.
Turn upside down and wrap in a blanket until completely cooled.
Tomatoes with vegetables for the winter just the same preparation for all occasions, opened one can of preservation, and on the table a whole set of vegetables! How awesome it is! “I love to cook” wishes you delicious preparations! And be sure to try cooking sharp tomatoes for the winter and chopped tomatoes for the winter.