What is the New Year without tasty New Year's salads? This is one of the most anticipated holidays for adults and children! I bring to your attention the TOP-3 recipe for delicious puff salads on the festive table.
Our first salad "Rich Cockerel". The original design of this simple, satisfying and very tasty salad will not leave you and your guests indifferent.
- veal - 250 grams;
- egg - 5 pieces;
- tomato - 3 pieces;
- cheese - 150 grams;
- mayonnaise - 50 grams;
- Bulgarian pepper (different colors) - 1/2 pieces;
- salt, pepper - to taste.
Hearty Cockerel. Step by step recipe
- Veal should be boiled in salted water and chopped into small cubes.
- Boil the eggs, cool and crumble into small pieces.
- Three cheese on a medium-sized grater. It is better to take hard cheese. It will be easier to grate.
- Wash my tomatoes and cut them into cubes.
- We will lay out the salad in layers and start with veal. The next layer of eggs.
- Next, spread the tomato and cheese. Do not forget to grease the layers with mayonnaise.
- It remains only to decorate the salad with tomato and pepper.
- You guessed it, put the salad in the shape of a cockerel.
With this salad, you will perfectly diversify your holiday table and delight your loved ones.
Christmas salad with mushrooms
Great New Year's salad! It will amaze you with its rich taste and vibrant colors. Very light and easy to prepare. And leave satisfied all households and guests!
- oyster mushrooms - 150 grams;
- rice - 4 tablespoons;
- leek - 60 grams;
- carrot - 1 piece;
- cheese - 70 grams;
- quail eggs - 4 pieces;
- mayonnaise - 3 tablespoons;
- salt, pepper - to taste;
- vegetable oil - 1/3 cup;
- greens - for decoration.
New Year's salad with mushrooms. Step by step recipe
- Let's start with rice. Rinse it well and cook until cooked.
- Simultaneously with rice, we put boil carrots and eggs.
- We wash the mushrooms well, let the water drain and cut into small pieces. Fry in butter until golden brown. Salt and pepper.
- Leek (white part) finely chopped. You can use regular onions. It will need to be treated with boiling water and add lemon juice.
- Rub the boiled carrots on a small grater.
- Three cheese on a small grater. The eggs are subjected to the same. Only three yolks with squirrels separately.
- The first layer will be rice. Spread out neatly and smooth. It is convenient to use a special shape in the form of a ring.
- We put mushrooms on rice and also align. Next, put chopped onions and thinly grease with mayonnaise.
- Put grated carrots on top of mayonnaise. And her grated cheese. All is well lubricated with mayonnaise.
- The last layer will be grated eggs. First, sprinkle with yolk, as it is heavier. And then airy protein. So the salad will look more tender.
- It remains only to decorate the salad with a Christmas tree with toys.
Wonderful and delicious salad is ready! Such a salad will be a wonderful decoration of the festive table. And if you change the top design, you can cook it for any occasion.
Fire candle salad
One of the main attributes of the New Year is candles! And this time I suggest you cook a delicious, delicate and originally decorated salad in the form of a Christmas candle. It will decorate any New Year and holiday table. Tender chicken with mushrooms, complemented with ham and cheese ..
- ham - 100 grams;
- veal - 200 grams;
- eggs - 5 pieces;
- champignons - 200 grams;
- onions - 1 piece;
- pickled cucumbers - 2 pieces;
- mayonnaise - 200 grams;
- vegetable oil - 3 tablespoons;
- salt, pepper - to taste.
- hard cheese - 50 grams;
- Bulgarian red pepper - 1 piece;
- parsley - 1 bunch;
- pomegranate - 1 piece.
Fire candle salad. Step by step recipe
- Veal should be boiled in salted water and finely chopped into cubes.
- My mushrooms and cut into thin slices. Cut the onion into small cubes.
- In a preheated pan, fry the onions and mushrooms. Salt and pepper them.
- Cut the ham into small pieces
- Boil the eggs to a steep state and rub on a grater. Separately, three yolks and squirrels. We cut cucumbers, as well as ham.
- Let's start picking a salad. The first layer will be veal. Spread it on a dish. Salt and pepper to taste. Lubricate with mayonnaise.
- We spread half the fried mushrooms with onions on it. Then ham and mayonnaise.
- Put cucumbers on mayonnaise. And on them the second half of the mushrooms.
- The penultimate layer will be egg yolks. Which grease on top with mayonnaise.
- The final layer will be the proteins with which we sprinkle our salad.
- It remains only to decorate the salad with a Christmas candle. For this, cut out the base of the candle from cheese. Put it in the middle of the salad. From pepper we make a bow and a tongue of flame. We make a wreath of parsley. And sprinkle with pomegranate seeds. All is ready! We send the salad to infuse in the refrigerator for 2 hours.
There is nothing complicated in cooking. You can even engage in cooking kids. I think they will love to help with such wonderful salads. "Very tasty" wishes you bon appetit! And be sure to try New Year's salads especially for readers of the site “Very tasty” and delicious salads for the new year with a photo.