At first glance, it may seem that the recipe for Italian bread is not easy, and it’s very difficult to cope with it. But in fact, everything is simple. Moreover, today there are many varied recipes both in terms of taste and complexity in preparation. The article will present 5 options for baking Italian bread. Following the recommendations “I love to cook”, its preparation will be successful, and the result will please the whole family.
Focaccia with pumpkin
A very simple recipe and is done quite quickly. Such bread with pumpkin is good for the body and is suitable for daily use.
- flour - 1.5 cups;
- 300 gr boiled pumpkin (cut into small pieces);
- a couple of onions (preferably red Crimean);
- olive oil - 4-5 tablespoons (can be replaced with ordinary vegetable oil);
- butter - 1 tablespoon (melt);
- dry yeast - about 7 grams;
- a pinch of sugar (cane can be used);
- a pinch of salt;
- water - 50 milliliters (1/4 cup).
- Pour warm water into a small bowl, add sugar and yeast and mix well. Top with flour. Let it stand in heat for 10-15 minutes.
- Beat pumpkin in mashed potatoes with a blender.
- Mix the dough with pumpkin puree.
- Next, add salt and flour. Beat (the dough should be like thick sour cream).
- Add a couple of tablespoons of olive oil and beat again.
- Put in the form, and on top evenly distribute the onion fried in half rings in advance.
- Put in the oven for half an hour.
When baking Italian focaccia bread, you should gradually lower the temperature in the oven. You need to start at 200, and finish cooking at 160 degrees.
For those people whose cooking times are limited, ciabatta is an ideal and economical option. It cooks quickly and requires a minimal set of products.
- 2 cups of flour;
- 2.5 cups of water;
- 1 teaspoon of dry yeast;
- 0.5 teaspoons of salt;
- 1 tablespoon of oil (preferably olive).
- Dissolve the yeast in warm water, add salt and oil.
- Slowly add flour and knead sticky dough.
- Sprinkle with flour, form a loaf and put in a mold greased with olive oil.
Italian ciabatta bread cook for about 30 minutes. To cope with the sticky dough during the formation of the loaf, you can use a cling film coated with flour. Good luck
Homemade Italian Bread Recipe
This recipe can be used every day. The bread is rather big, so the whole family will remain full.
- warm water - 3 glasses;
- sugar - 1 tablespoon;
- yeast - 1 tablespoon;
- salt - 1 tablespoon without a slide;
- flour - about 7 glasses.
- Yeast diluted in water with sugar. Sprinkle with flour on top and set aside for 15 minutes.
- Next, add salt to the same composition and mix well.
- Flour should be added gradually in order to eventually knead soft and fluffy dough.
- So that sticky dough does not stick to your hands, they can be moistened with vegetable oil.
- Set the bread in a warm place for 1 hour, so that it can increase by 2 times.
- Next, knead the dough again and put it in a greased form and again send it to heat for 30 minutes.
- When it comes up, you can send it to the oven.
Italian bread is baked in the oven for about 40 minutes. After cooking, sprinkle the top with water so that the crust becomes soft or grease by hand. Enjoy your meal!
Freshly baked bread can not be compared with anything, especially if it was prepared by hand. We offer a recipe for unusual Italian bread with the addition of olives and tomatoes. This is delicious!
- 500 grams of flour;
- 1 glass of water;
- 1 tablespoon of yeast;
- 1 tablespoon (incomplete) salt;
- 1 teaspoon of sugar;
- 0.5 glasses of olive oil;
- 20-25 pieces of olives;
- 10 small sun-dried tomatoes.
- Finely chop olives with tomatoes.
- Combine flour, warm water, yeast, salt and sugar.
- Knead the dough.
- Add olives with tomatoes to the dough and mix again.
- Form bread, put on a greased mold.
- Put in heat to rise twice.
- Send to the oven for 30-45 minutes (depending on temperature).
Italian bread with olives, of course, not for everybody. But many people who at least once tried such baking, now can not live without it. If desired, olives can be combined with olives (50/50), and garnish with sesame seeds on top. Good luck
Thin italian bread
Many people have long fallen in love with thin bread resembling pita bread. This pastry can be easily and quickly prepared at home. In addition to everything, a lot of products are not required, and the recipe for its preparation is simple and understandable.
- flour - about 2 glasses;
- water - 0.5 cups (warm boiled);
- olive oil - 1 tablespoon (if it is not, refined vegetable can be used);
- salt - a teaspoon without a slide;
- hard cheese (preferably milk).
- Start cooking Italian thin bread should be with flour. It must be poured into a spacious bowl with water.
- Next, add the olive oil, sugar and salt to the well-mixed flour and water.
- Mix the whole composition well and cover with a towel for half an hour.
- Cheese should be prepared at this time. It must be grated or cut into small cubes (optional).
- After the dough is infused, divide it into 4 parts and roll each of them in a thin layer.
- Grease a warm baking sheet with olive oil or creamy margarine.
- Turn on the oven to heat up to 180 degrees.
- Put the first sheet in the mold.
- Cheese evenly or in a chaotic manner scatter on the surface of the sheet.
- Top with a second sheet.
- Bake for 20-25 minutes.
- With the second pair of sheets, do the same procedure.
Thus, you can get as many as two thin breads with cheese filling. Cooking time, as for bread, is minimal, so the recipe is so in demand.
“I love to cook” wishes you a pleasant appetite and recommends next time you try to cook white bread in a slow cooker or a real Butbut - bread in a pan.