Today we present you the TOP-5 of the most delicious and beautiful puff holiday salads. When the housewives prepare for the holidays, they have a second wind and everyone becomes sorceresses in the kitchen. Soon we will begin to count the days, and then the minutes until the New Year, and so I want everything to be good at these moments and surrounded by beauty and joy. Let's start creating beauty:
- chicken fillet - 400 grams;
- hard cheese - 100 grams;
- eggs - 4 pieces;
- kiwi - 3 pieces;
- tomatoes - 2 pieces;
- onion - 1 piece;
- mayonnaise - 300 grams;
- salt, pepper to taste.
Kiwi Salad. Step by step recipe
- Boil the fillet. Salt the broth. When the filet cools, cut it into a cube.
- Finely chop the tomatoes and onions. Grate the cheese. Grate boiled eggs too.
- Peel and dice the kiwi.
- Now take a plate and begin to lay the salad in layers: the first layer will be the fillet, the second - onion, then cheese, do not forget to grease well with mayonnaise, then a layer of tomatoes and eggs. And decorate the kiwi on top.
Unforgettable holidays and bon appetit from “I like to cook”!
I recently tried Snow Salad with friends and I liked it so much that I thought: why not share this wonderful recipe with you before the New Year. The salad is tasty and satisfying.
- chicken fillet - 200 grams;
- eggs - 3 pieces;
- hard cheese - 80 grams;
- walnuts - 50 grams;
- grapes - for decoration;
- mayonnaise, salt to taste.
Salad Snow. Step by step recipe
- Boil the chicken, salt the broth. And boil the eggs.
- Cut fillets and eggs into strips. Hard cheese must be grated, and chopped nuts.
- Mix everything with sliced mayonnaise separately.
- Lay the salad in layers. Put chicken on the first layer, then sprinkle with nuts, a second on cheese, a third on eggs. Top the salad with grated cheese and seedless grapes.
Another Isabella puff salad is one of my favorite salads. You must admit that chicken and mushrooms are very well combined, and it is impossible to tear yourself away from such a salad. This super tasty salad is cooked very quickly.
- smoked ham - 2 pieces;
- champignons - 500 grams;
- eggs - 5 pieces;
- pickled cucumbers - 3 pieces;
- onion - 2 pieces;
- Korean carrots - 100 grams.
Isabella Salad. Step by step recipe
- Boiled eggs and chicken should be cut into small strips.
- Crumble onions in a cube, mushrooms too and fry in vegetable oil.
- And already spread the salad. The salad consists of layers smeared with mayonnaise. First lay the chicken, then a layer of mushrooms with onions, the next layer of eggs and cucumbers.
- Top with a Korean carrot.
Grape Bunch Salad
I just love the salad. The bunch of grapes, like all previous salads, is simple to prepare and the taste is simply unforgettable. Have a holiday.
- smoked chicken fillet - 400 grams;
- hard cheese - 300 grams;
- grapes - 300 grams;
- eggs - 3 pieces;
- mayonnaise, herbs to taste.
Grape bunch salad. Step by step recipe
- In boiled eggs, separate the protein and yolk, grate them separately and grease with mayonnaise. Also grate cheese.
- Chicken fillet cut.
- Layers need to lay out our salad. First, put the protein, smeared with mayonnaise, then put the fillet and grease this layer with mayonnaise, then put the yolk and cheese. Lubricate everything with mayonnaise.
- Now connect the fantasy and decorate the salad.
Kremlin Cake Salad
And another salad is the Kremlin cake, which really looks like a cake. Beautiful is a sight for sore eyes, and also useful.
- white cabbage - 250 grams;
- eggs - 5 pieces;
- potatoes - 4 pieces;
- carrots - 2 pieces;
- walnuts - 1 cup;
- mayonnaise to taste.
Salad Kremlin cake. Step by step recipe
- Boil eggs and potatoes in salted water. Peel and chop not coarsely. Protein leave on the decoration.
- Chop cabbage, then salt and crush.
- Fry nuts in a pan slightly and mash not very finely.
- Grate raw carrots on a grater.
- And again we lay out everything in layers. Put the potatoes in the first layer and grease with mayonnaise, slightly salted, then put a layer of carrots, also grease with mayonnaise, then yolk and cabbage, all under mayonnaise and salt to taste. Top with a layer of finely grated protein.
Voila, our salads are ready. All very tasty and colorful, choose a salad for the holiday. And we wish you unforgettable holidays and bon appetit from “I love to cook”! Also pay attention to the TOP-5 funky salads for the holidays and the Snow Maiden salad.