I want to share another salad recipe that will certainly decorate your table. Traffic light salad is an ordinary dish and at the same time very tasty. And in my recipe, I propose to make it more satisfying by cooking it with meat. By the way, if you want to surprise guests, you can come up with an original way of serving.
- chicken fillet - 300 grams;
- onion - 1 piece;
- hard cheese - 200 grams;
- cucumber (fresh) - 2 pieces;
- bell pepper - 3 pieces (red, yellow, green);
- tomato - 2 pieces;
- salt pepper.
Traffic light salad. Step by step recipe
- Cook the chicken. Cool.
- In the meantime, the meat is cooked, proceed to cutting vegetables. Take the onion, cucumber, peppers, tomatoes and cut into small cubes. And when the meat is cooked, then cut it into squares.
- Cheese can be grated or cut into cubes as you like.
- Further, the components can be embedded in a wide dish in layers, circles, and I prefer to mix, season with mayonnaise and spread in bell pepper sliced into rings.
- Top can be decorated with olives, caviar or sprinkled with grated cheese.
Our traffic light salad is ready, set the table and call everyone for lunch. Turn an ordinary day into a small holiday. This is the recipe I am sharing with the readers of I Love Cooking. And be sure to try the Merry Chicken salad and Caesar salad with mayonnaise.