Delicate, fresh and tempting appetizing Turkish salad of bulgur has all the possible advantages! The variety of fresh herbs present in the dish makes it unusual and very, very tasty. Vegetables will give freshness to “Kysyr” salad, and piquancy - lemon juice. Turkish salad with bulgur and tomatoes harmoniously combines amazing taste and unique aroma. Fast and delicious! I love him!
- small bulgur - 2.5 glasses;
- green onions - 1 bunch;
- fresh parsley greens - 1 bunch;
- tomato - 4 pieces;
- sweet green pepper (thin) - 4 pieces;
- fresh mint - a bunch (small);
- lemon - 2 pieces;
- ground black pepper - 0.5 teaspoon;
- red hot ground pepper - 0.5 teaspoon;
- olive oil - 0.5 cups
- pepper paste (hot) - 1 tablespoon;
- salt to taste;
- hot water - 1 cup;
- lettuce leaves.
Turkish bulgur salad. Step by step recipe
- We put the small (large for this salad) bulgur into a deep bowl (the dishes should be taken deep and not small, because the bulgur will increase), pour hot water, mix and leave to swell.
- Juicy, red, well-ripe tomatoes are cut into very small cubes and transferred to a separate container. To prepare the Kısyr salad, you can peel the tomato peel, or you can leave it.
- Wash the parsley well, cut the stems (if necessary), chop and send the container to the tomato.
- Chives are chopped finely.
- We remove the leaves from mint (the stalks are usually solid, and this spoils the taste of the salad), we also finely chop them and transfer to the rest of the ingredients.
- Sweet green peppers (I used thin ones) are peeled and finely chopped. It is very good to use green pepper for Turkish salad, not red or yellow. Because green pepper has a special taste, which is perfect for this dish.
- Now squeeze the juice from our lemons into a separate container.
- Pour olive oil into a container with lemon juice (according to the recipe), add pepper paste, red and black pepper, salt to taste and mix everything well until smooth. The sauce is ready.
- Pour the finished sauce into a container on top of the bulgur and mix well (so that the juice is evenly distributed).
- We add the prepared greens and vegetables to the bulgur, and again mix everything well.
- We give the salad a bit to insist that the bulgur is well soaked and not dry (it takes me 15-20 minutes).
- We put the washed lettuce leaves on a plate and spread a home-made Turkish dish in the middle of the salad.
Vegetable salad with bulgur is quick to prepare, very tasty and hearty. Try to cook - and you will be satisfied, and following the step-by-step recipe, everything will turn out super! On “I Love Cooking” you will find many more interesting recipes for delicious dishes.