He doesn’t know what to make tasty and original from cottage cheese - let's bake the awesome, most delicious cottage cheese duet! You have not tried it yet! Just imagine: a thin sand base and two delicious, different to the taste of curd layers, and all this is covered with glaze. The curd mass itself is very tender, like a souffle, and the combination of two flavors in one enthuses! In addition, the recipe for the Cheesecake Duet is absolutely simple, and even a child can cook it at home. So feel free to join in!
- oil - 80 grams;
- flour - 140 grams;
- icing sugar - 30-40 grams;
- sour cream 20% - 50 grams;
- lemon - 0.5 pieces.
- eggs - 4 pieces;
- cottage cheese - 800 grams;
- poppy - 30 grams;
- vanilla sugar - 10 grams (1 sachet);
- starch (potato or corn) - 35 grams;
- sugar - 170 grams;
- orange - 0.5 pieces.
- oil - 40 grams;
- black chocolate - 80 grams.
Two tastes in one. The most delicious cheesecake Duet. Step by step recipe
- We prepare products for the sand base: sift the flour, rub the lemon peel on a fine grater (according to the recipe we need 1 teaspoon of grated peel), cut the soft butter into small cubes.
- We combine the butter, flour, icing sugar, lemon zest and grind everything with our hands into crumbs.
- Add sour cream and quickly knead shortbread dough.
- We bake the baking dish (I have a diameter of 24 centimeters) with baking paper. And from above we spread the dough, evenly level it with your hands and prick it with a fork so that the dough does not shoot during baking.
- We bake the cake in a preheated oven to 200 degrees. Bake for 15 minutes on an average oven level. We take out of the oven and cool, without removing from the form.
- Step-by-step preparation of the filling: wipe the cottage cheese on a sieve. For the filling, the cottage cheese should be well wrung out. If it’s wet, transfer it to a sieve covered with several layers of gauze, put a small load on top. Leave the cottage cheese for 2-3 hours to glass excess whey. Curd is better to use bold. If you have low fat, then add 50-70 grams of butter to the filling.
- Add sugar, vanilla sugar (can be replaced with vanillin) to the curd and mix everything well with a blender.
- Add the eggs and continue to beat - the mass will become smooth, creamy. Add starch at the end.
- Separately, rub the zest on a fine grater. Try to grab only the top skin. According to the recipe, we need 1 tablespoon of zest.
- Divide the curd into 2 parts. In the first part, add 30 grams of dry poppy (during baking, the poppy will draw moisture from the cottage cheese). In the second part, add the orange zest. Instead of poppy seeds, crushed nuts or chopped dried fruits can be used.
- In the form of cake we set the sides of parchment paper. Pour the curd filling with poppy seeds on top of the cake and level it. And on top of it, carefully lay out the mass with orange zest and level it.
- Preheat the oven to 160 degrees and send the cheesecake to bake for 45-50 minutes. After we turn off the oven, open the door so that moisture comes out, and leave it to cool for 15 minutes.
- We get the cheesecake and leave it to cool completely at room temperature (without removing it from the mold). Only after that we carefully transfer it to the dish and separate the paper from the pie.
- Cooking fondant: combine black chocolate, butter and melt them in a water bath, stirring constantly.
- Slightly warm fondant cover the cheesecake and send it to the refrigerator for 3-4 hours, until completely solidified.
Cheesecake Duet turned out impeccable: a delightful combination of two tastes, emphasized by a thin layer of sand base. Curd layers turned out really like a souffle. It is so delicious and beautiful that it can be served on the festive table instead of a cake. And the guests will only say thanks. And for children, you can cook small home-made cheesecakes Duet, but at the same time reduce the time for baking. “Very tasty” wishes you a good mood and bon appetit!