Ukrainian lecho with pepper and garlic is a delicious pepper lecho for the winter. It is even more than a bed, it is both light and piquant with a garlic aroma. I can’t know why lecho is called Ukrainian, I found its name in the book, but I know for sure that Ukrainian lecho with pepper and garlic is unusual and memorable.
- Tomatoes - 3 kilograms;
- sweet pepper - 1 kilogram;
- garlic - 3 cloves;
- sugar - 1 cup;
- salt to taste;
- vinegar 9% - 2-3 tablespoons.
Step by step recipe for Ukrainian lecho with pepper and garlic
- Cut the tomatoes into slices, and peeled peppers into strips.
- Combine the pepper and half the tomatoes in a saucepan and cook over low heat for 10 minutes.
- Then add the remaining tomatoes, salt the mixture, add sugar and continue cooking.
- After 20 minutes, add chopped garlic and vinegar, and after 5 minutes, lay the finished lecho on sterilized jars and roll.
Ukrainian lecho with pepper and garlic has an excellent taste and aroma, which is also very easy to prepare. Try it, you will love it.
Delicious to you preparations, and bon appetit!