What a holiday without a salad: I bring to your attention an unusually beautiful Tiffany salad. The recipe is very simple, the preparation takes a little time, and the result will pleasantly surprise you. This puff salad will delight you not only with its beautiful view, but also with its awesome taste. The dish is tender, aromatic, hearty and very mouth-watering. I am sure that Tiffany will be a wonderful decoration for the festive table.
- 300 grams of chicken breast;
- 4 boiled eggs;
- 1 bunch of grapes;
- 0.5 cups of nuts;
- a bunch of parsley;
- 1 teaspoon curry;
- 150 grams of hard cheese;
- salt to taste;
- vegetable oil;
- 100 grams of mayonnaise.
Extraordinarily beautiful Tiffany salad. Step by step recipe
- First you need to rinse the chicken breast and dry it with a paper towel. Then we rub the breast on all sides of the curry and add a little.
- Pour the vegetable oil into a hot pan and fry the chicken breast over high heat from all sides until golden brown (fry each side for about one to two minutes).
- When the meat is fried on both sides, add a little water to the pan, cover and simmer the meat on low heat for about fifteen minutes.
- We take out the finished meat from the pan and put it on a paper towel to remove excess fat.
- Cooled meat must be cut into cubes. Spread the chopped meat evenly on a plate in which it will be served on the table. Grease the meat on top with mayonnaise.
- Tip. You can use mayonnaise in-store, or you can make it at home. On our site "Very Delicious" there are many delicious recipes for homemade mayonnaise.
- Prepare walnuts: they need to be peeled and chopped with a knife.
- You can use almonds: they must first be fried until golden barrels.
- Sprinkle chopped nuts on top of the meat with mayonnaise.
- We take hard cheese and rub on a fine grater, evenly distribute it over the nuts. Lubricate cheese with mayonnaise.
- Hard boiled eggs are peeled and grated on a coarse grater. Grated eggs spread on top of hard cheese with mayonnaise. Lubricate eggs with mayonnaise.
- Prepare the grapes. If you have grapes with seeds, then they must be removed. Grapes need to be washed and cut each grape into two parts.
- We proceed to decorate the salad. We put parsley on the sides of the plate, and in the middle of the plate we lay out the cut grapes.
- Lettuce should be soaked for an hour or two.
An unusually beautiful Tiffany salad is ready: it will certainly delight you and your guests with a spectacular appearance and taste. I think this puff salad will take its rightful place in the piggy bank of your recipes. On the site “Very Delicious” you can find many more interesting and original salad recipes. Bon appetit - and cook with pleasure.