Look for a simple casserole recipe in just 30 minutes - vegetable muffins - what you were looking for. Delicious, healthy and easy to prepare, these little casseroles are a great alternative to bread and a great diet breakfast. Mushrooms and eggs, which are included in the ingredients of the dish, make it extremely nutritious, at the same time, the method of preparation of such pastries makes it very useful. Let's start cooking.
- 1 onion;
- a pinch of salt;
- 1 tablespoon of vegetable oil;
- 6 champignons;
- 1 carrot;
- 1 teaspoon of lemon juice;
- 15 grams of butter;
- 1 cup whole grain flour;
- ½ teaspoon of soda;
- 4 eggs.
Vegetable muffins. Step by step recipe
- Mix flour, eggs and salt, add slaked soda.
- Wash carrots, peel and grate.
- My mushrooms and finely chopped.
- Stew onions, carrots and mushrooms in vegetable oil.
- Lubricate the baking dish with butter and fill it with 1/3 of the dough, then add the vegetables and cover with the dough again.
- We send to bake in preheated to 200 degrees for 20 minutes.
- Serve hot or cold.
You will appreciate this simple recipe for vegetable muffins right from the first preparation. Delicious and nutritious muffins will provide the necessary energy and good mood for the whole day, excellent food for those who lead an active lifestyle and need healthy nutritious food. Please your home with delicious and fragrant vegetable pastries in the morning. "I love to cook" wishes you bon appetit! And be sure to try diet muffins without eggs and cabbage muffins.