How this preparation helps in the winter! This salad is a complete, ready-made dish that you can quickly and tasty dine or take with you on the go. I really liked this one vegetable salad with rice, when my mother cooked it, we ate it literally with spoons. Now it's time to revive the memories and make this blank for the winter itself and share this delicious recipe with you. I really like this homemade recipe, as the salad is very nutritious, aromatic with a delicate taste of vegetables. Delicious vegetable salad with rice for the winter can subsequently be served as an independent dish or as an addition to other dishes. Cook with pleasure!
Ingredients for cooking vegetable salad with rice for the winter
|Bell pepper||1 kg|
|Long grain rice||1 cup|
|Salt||2 tbsp. l|
|Sugar||1 tbsp. l|
|Vinegar 9%||2 tbsp. l|
|Vegetable oil||1.5 cup|
Step by step cooking with photo vegetable salad with rice for the winter
- Soak the rice in cold water.
- Peel all vegetables. The recipe weight indicates already peeled vegetables.
- Cut the bell pepper into strips, grate the carrots, cut the onions in half rings. Grind tomatoes in a blender.
- Pour vegetable oil into the pan, heat. Fry onions in it for 7-10 minutes.
- Add carrots, mix and simmer another 7-10 minutes.
- Then add the bell pepper and sauté the vegetables again for 7-10 minutes.
- Pour in tomato juice, mix, simmer another 3-5 minutes.
- Pour rice into the pan.
- Add salt, sugar, mix.
- Simmer the salad for 35-40 minutes, stirring occasionally.
- After 5 minutes of cooking, add chopped garlic and vinegar, pepper to taste.
- Pour the rice salad into sterilized jars and cork. It is not necessary to wrap the salad so that the rice retains its shape.
Vegetable salad with rice is served as a side dish for the main course or as an independent snack. Enjoy your meal!