Vegetable stew for the winter without vinegar is a wonderful natural harvest. It’s true that I sometimes want to prepare such a winter blank so that we don’t add vinegar or citric acid to it, and so that the taste of all the ingredients is felt. This is just such a recipe, one can say a golden multi-year recipe for vegetable stew without vinegar, which deserves respect and your attention!
- Bell pepper;
- tomatoes - all in equal amounts;
- cooking oil for frying;
- one bay leaf per liter of mixture;
- a little hot pepper;
- add salt to taste.
Step-by-step recipe for vegetable stew for the winter without vinegar
- Cut the peeled onions in half rings, peel the seeds from the seeds and cut in the form of noodles, grated peeled carrots on a coarse grater.
- Cut eggplant into cubes, and tomatoes into small pieces.
- Mix everything and add hot pepper to taste, and salt also to taste, add bay leaf.
- Put everything in a fry in vegetable oil, it is best to do this in a massive cast-iron bowl such as a cauldron or goose.
- Stew the stew until cooked, then turn off the boiling water and put it into sterilized jars and roll it with metal lids.
Keep this stew in a cool place.
Vegetable stew for the winter without vinegar is a tasty independent dish that is simply indispensable on the everyday table, but you can treat them and your guests, I’m sure they will definitely like it.
Delicious to you preparations, and bon appetit!