Spring has come - the opening of the season of outings, picnics, barbecue and delicious snacks: such as my favorite cakes with cottage cheese and herbs. This is just an amazing dish: they are deliciously combined with meat, baked fish on a fire, fresh vegetables, yushka, instead of bread, and just like an original snack - they are awesome! Lightly crispy dough, tasty, directly juicy, curd filling - what else is needed! They are somewhat similar to a lavash appetizer with cottage cheese, but, nevertheless, much tastier than it. I advise you to definitely try such a cake: besides, it is prepared simply, economically in terms of money and very quickly. Join in, take out your pans - we will cook!
- flour - 500 grams;
- eggs - 4 pieces;
- water - 200 milliliters;
- vegetable oil - 100 milliliters;
- dill, parsley - to taste;
- garlic - to taste;
- cottage cheese - 350 grams;
- salt, pepper - to taste.
Very fast cakes with cottage cheese and herbs. Step by step recipe
- To make the dough, sift the flour into a bowl, add salt (I put 0.5 teaspoon), make a small depression and hammer in the eggs, pour in water and knead a soft, elastic dough.
- We grease our hands with vegetable oil, and from the dough we form a ball, cover with cling film. Leave to rest for 15-20 minutes.
- Preparation of the filling: chop the herbs and combine with the cottage cheese (you can take cottage cheese of any fat content, but I prefer homemade). Also, if desired, you can add garlic, skipped in the garlic, ground pepper. Mix well.
- We divide the rest of the dough into 4 parts, each roll out into a thin cake (approximately 0.5 cm thick).
- We grease each cake with vegetable oil, fold it in half and again in half - we get a quarter. Again, we roll it into a layer with a thickness of 0.5 centimeters and fold it in the same way (you can no longer miss it).
- At the resulting quarter (the shape of a triangle), we wrap the corners up, in the middle: thereby we get a ball of dough. We roll it thinly again. Due to fat, the dough will turn out like puff - and it will be very tasty.
- Put the filling in the middle of the cake, spread it in a circle, not reaching the edges of about 3 centimeters.
- We turn the cake into an envelope: we connect 2 opposite edges in the center of the cake, we rotate it 90 degrees - and fasten the other opposite edges.
- In the resulting envelope, glue the opposite corners in the same way. And splash it into a cake.
- Fry the cakes with cottage cheese in a preheated pan on both sides, in vegetable oil and low heat, until golden brown.
What delicious and interesting cakes with cottage cheese and herbs turned out, fried in a pan! This is a great and original alternative to the already familiar to us snacks from pita bread or sandwiches. They can be prepared not only for nature, but also for home dinner. I am sure your whole family will only be "For!". For a change, you can come up with other types of fillings: hard cheese, mashed potatoes, for my baby I cooked with grated apple - I ate for both cheeks. And you can come up with your own original version. Bon appetit with “I like to cook”!