A very satisfying and delicious Tabule salad is a representative of Lebanese cuisine. It is very healthy, refreshing, quite easy to prepare and has a slightly oriental flavor. For those who want to diversify their daily diet with something new and tasty: be sure to prepare such a delicious salad with bulgur and herbs. The salad combines delicious bulgur, juicy pulp of tomatoes and fragrant, crispy greens of parsley and onions. A slightly sour and delicious salad of oriental Arabic cuisine.
- tomatoes - 300 grams;
- salt - a quarter of a teaspoon;
- bulgur groats - 100 grams;
- parsley - 50 grams;
- juice of half a lemon;
- green onion - 20 grams;
- onions - 1/4 part;
- olive oil - 2-3 tablespoons;
- boiling water - 200 milliliters;
- ground black pepper - a quarter teaspoon.
Very hearty and tasty Tabule salad. Step by step recipe
- Thoroughly rinse bulgur groats and pour a glass of boiling water, cover with a lid and leave for half an hour. After half an hour, we get useful friable cereal.
- A large bunch of parsley (for the preparation of Taboulet diet salad you can use regular or curly), carefully rinse in running water, dry, cut the cuttings and finely chop the leaves and thin branches of parsley.
- We wash green onions in running water and finely chop. Also cut a piece of onion.
- Washed and dried tomatoes are cut in half, remove the stalks. Using a spoon, we pull out the seeds and the core, cut only the pulp: first into strips, then into small cubes. For this vegetable salad, we use only the meaty part of the tomatoes.
- We shift bulgur to vegetables and greens in a salad bowl.
- Squeeze juice from fresh lemon, filter through a sieve and season salad with lemon juice. Season with black pepper and salt.
- We pour a delicious salad with bulgur and herbs extra virgin olive oil. For such a salad, you can use any vegetable oil, but olive oil is better.
Ready mix well and serve in a salad bowl. It is very satisfying and tasty, can be used as an independent dish, or it can be used as a side dish for meat or fish dishes. Visit our website “I Love Cooking” and get acquainted with various dishes of all cuisines of the world.